318i lifestyle

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
You can also get good replica taiwan rim from klang, i got mine for 4000+ inclusive of tyres TOYO T1R, 18". If you want ori Stuggart may have.

Accesseries / oth check this site may be you can get something, their shop just open in Damansara Perdana.

http://www.motorsportdivision.com

i dun really wanna play with engine performance yet...mainly exterior..
because my car is still new and I dont want AB to say that I breached the warranty and everything...
is it possible that I use back my original exhaust piping and just add on the AC exhaust tip?...

Only go for ori. Thats my advice! If you like ACS, it expensive but you can check Dr Zul's thread. Loads of goodies to sell of. Offer him a package price & i'm sure he will consider your offer.
For body kit not worth to fix those fiber kits.
Other looks you should seriously look into improving the handling of the car. Now those r the best mod that money can buy.
My tots on this.

Originally posted by Alvin@Aug 10 2005, 09:37 AM
Only go for ori. Thats my advice! If you like ACS, it expensive but you can check Dr Zul's thread. Loads of goodies to sell of. Offer him a package price & i'm sure he will consider your offer.
For body kit not worth to fix those fiber kits.
Other looks you should seriously look into improving the handling of the car. Now those r the best mod that money can buy.
My tots on this.
thanx alot bro alvin...
hah...non answered my ques yet?....sorry i'm newbie to bimmers...
about the ac stuffs i've got some ideas....but slowly...
now i'm just wondering can I just change the ACS exhaust tip without touching the piping?..because I dont want to spoil my 3 yr warranty just yet..
just wanna know this...I just wanna get the tip to make my car look n feel better ....not planning to mod performance stuff yet...it is possible to just change the tip right?...without doing anything to my exhaust pipe...?...hope bros n sifus can reply me on this..thanx!..

The tips is a bold on type no changes needed, other acces on the exterior do not void your warranty.

Originally posted by tkew@Aug 10 2005, 04:18 PM
The tips is a bold on type no changes needed, other acces on the exterior do not void your warranty.
thans so much tkew...
so I can just change the exhaust tip without any changes needed right?...
:) glad to hear that...thanks man!...

hey guys..need help on this also..
heard for the exhaust tip for ACS also has replica and original is it?..
how to I differentiate whether it's ori or replica when I fixed it?..thanx...or which ACS dealer around should I go to which is reliable?...thanx.

If you want original, you can check out the place in Damansara Uptown. Same row as Fajar.

Originally posted by jasonctx@Aug 10 2005, 11:07 PM
hey guys..need help on this also..
heard for the exhaust tip for ACS also has replica and original is it?..
how to I differentiate whether it's ori or replica when I fixed it?..thanx...or which ACS dealer around should I go to which is reliable?...thanx.
:nyehehe: like i said,ori ACs are expensive but they'll last forever..for ori AC parts/stuffs go to EKS in sunway,sure ori one..

Top Bottom