hello

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

laneza

Club Guest
Hi all my ride is E46 coupe and thinking to downgrade from 19" to 18" since the tyre price quite a big dif between both of them..ask for the tyre shop and they quoted me Rm2670 for 255/35/19...is this a normal price? is 19" hard to get 2nd hand tyre? i think 255/35/18 only Rm1000-1500 ...and easy to get for 2nd hand as well...any suggestion? and the wheel size are not much dif though.. :(..please help :D

:D

nope...each :( and the tyre brand is pirelli rosso...is this tyre that expensive?

Ayo! My Prime Movers tyre is not expensive @ RM1,300-00 each ... 24inch summore.

I think 16" is the most suitable. 17" is also expensive.

laneza;325379 said:
nope...each :( and the tyre brand is pirelli rosso...is this tyre that expensive?

wow.. too expensive lah bro .. if not mistake michelin ps2 price range in between 1.3 to 1.5k .. not that price lah..
if you using korea tyre those lite hankook.. im sure less then 1K..

owh yar that's mean my dad kena tipu by that glenmarie shop tyre lah...they said nowadays it's hard to get 255/35/19..not so many people using it so that they have to order when people want it...aiyoo really kene tipu lah..shame..hahah very bad lar that tyre shop..:( i really don't know this is the first time im using big wheels\tyres LOL..:p so the conclusion is just stay with my 19" wheel no need to downgrade to 18" ? is the 2nd hand price got big dif between 19" and 18"? how bout the performance?

Klang is a heaven for 2nd hand tyre. Just check out the shops in Jalan Kapar from Klang town to Simpang Y at Carrefour (?).

The is also a fellow forummer who is a used tyre towkey. Tell him you are BMWCM member, sure can get discount....maybe.

Klang is a heaven for 2nd hand tyre. Just check out the shops in Jalan Kapar from Klang town to Simpang Y at Carrefour (?).

The is also a fellow forummer who is a used tyre towkey. Tell him you are BMWCM member, sure can get discount....maybe.

aiyoo im looking for him that guy with thtyre ( if im not mistaken ) but could not find his ID here...anybody know any tyre man in this forum? hehe..im gonna join official club this november..:top:

thanks bro that really nice info :D..so 255/35/19 might be around rm1000-1300 for falken i guess :p

yep exactly u cld get falken 452 or toyo T1R for tat range of price at one of the shop at kota damansara dude

really ar uncle..kota damansara just behind my place...easy dookiee...anyway solved my problem now..thanks a lot all :D

im currently using 235/35/19 for all four tyres..is ok for me to use 255/35/19 or should i go for 255/30/19 ( for rear )?

yep mine 235 35 19 front and rear 265 30 19 .............jes find but if it's not rubbing go for 275 30 19 bro

yep mine 235 35 19 front and rear 265 30 19 .............jes find but if it's not rubbing go for 275 30 19 bro

i cant use 275 la uncle coz my rim offset only 8.5j :( no money to buy massive offset haha..my 8.5j only can go maximum of 255 but not sure either i should use 255/35 or 255/30...which one?

rubbing????????

does anyone use this tyre before? it won't rubbing my fender? how to prevent if it is rubbing..:D

Top Bottom