hello to all the bmw senior

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kk828

Club Guest
hello to all the bmw senior...!!! i'm very new in UDM...!! so hope all the "dai go" at here can can give more bmw tips to me in the future..!!!:burnout: :burnout:

welcome to the club! It would be good if you could do a proper intro of yourself.

Cheers!

Welcome bro.

Don't worry. BMW is a good car. That's why it is expensive. Sure got no problem one. If got poblem, there's lots of dai-go here.

u r in the rite club for BMW ??????? anyway wat ride do u drive ek coz yr intro too precise lah bludder..............cheers

thank for all the opinion!!... let me intro my self properly..hehe..!!ermm...i'm driving the E46 318i (2.0) just only few mth ago i buy it..!! tats a second hand car....!! actually i aledi hope to own a UDM very very long time ago..!! but now only i afford to buy..!!hahah... so tat ,i'm really very new in this brand..!!hahah....but any way...i would like to say alot of thank u to all the sifus at here...!! u guy can call me KEVIN..!! i'm staying at kepong k.l...!! and I also planing to join the officially club..!!haha.. sifus...is tats clear for my intro now??hehe..!!if any thing i'm not doing so well ,hope u guy can teach me ok??

kk828;292376 said:
thank for all the opinion!!... let me intro my self properly..hehe..!!ermm...i'm driving the E46 318i (2.0) just only few mth ago i buy it..!! tats a second hand car....!! actually i aledi hope to own a UDM very very long time ago..!! but now only i afford to buy..!!hahah... so tat ,i'm really very new in this brand..!!hahah....but any way...i would like to say alot of thank u to all the sifus at here...!! u guy can call me KEVIN..!! i'm staying at kepong k.l...!! and I also planing to join the officially club..!!haha.. sifus...is tats clear for my intro now??hehe..!!if any thing i'm not doing so well ,hope u guy can teach me ok??

bro Kev, the intro is gud...but 1 thing "bo ngam" is that this is now d newbie section..

anywy, welcome to the club, gud to hear that u interested on becoming the BCM Official Member...

if u r free, come n join us "Lim Teh" at Aman Suria(Tropicana PJ) every friday nite...9.30pm->>>

Top Bottom