Hello! I'm from Bangkok

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gr8tong

Club Guest
Hello there!My name is Tong from Bangkok. I also own 1990 2-door E30. I bought 3 years ago. Many repair jobs on suspension and engine have been done. The color was strip and repainted in white. Well some other smaller repair jobs is still on the way.

Welcome to BMW Club Malaysia!

Do post some pics of your E30.

I have been tothe BMW Society website, very impressive BMWs in Thailand too!

Cheers

Sawadee krab khun tong...
Welcome to the club, hope you'll enjoy your stay here.......

wow. you restored your car yourself? welcome m a newbie too. any pictures of your cars? is your car galvanized?

Thank for very warm welcome!
I did not restore by myself. I do not have any knowledge on car fixing. All the job were done by experts.

The E30 description is as follows:
White Color (from Lexus/Toyata)
Koni Shocks
H&R Springs
Hartge 15" Wheels
Momo Steering Wheel

The car was red when it was first came out from the dealer. The previous owner changed it in to blue. I am the third owner and decided to change into white as the paint job by the 2nd owner was not good.

Here are the most recent photos before install H&R springs. Please share pictures of your ride. Thanks!

good work on the paint job. just wondering, how much did the paint work cost you over there in thailand?

ves;337278 said:
wahaha bro gr8tong happy foruming :)

Bro gr8tong ,
Welcome aboad & have a nice stay . Do contact us if you happen
to be in Ipoh.We have a great E36 & E30 community here .
Nice , simple mod & great color !

Ves ,
Now you dont have to imagine how your car would look . Just looks
at bro gr8tong photos !

Aidi_E30;337641 said:
good work on the paint job. just wondering, how much did the paint work cost you over there in thailand?

The cost is between 30,000-80,000 Baht depending on material (type or brand of color), work requirement (cut off corrosion pieces), and workmanship. Of cause, the famous garage will ask for higher price.

How much it cost in Malaysia?

Sawaadee karb P'gr8tong... Welcome to BMWCM P'..!!! Thailand which place do u live...? Nice ride u have there..!!!

Top Bottom