Hankook Tires

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ALBundy

Founding Member
Just changed my front tires to the Hankook K105. For the money you are paying you are getting tires that come with silica compound and also rayon (50%)!The thread pattern look very similar to Michelin's Pilot Premacy and certainly its pretty quiet and handles well in the wet. Go Korea!Al

KNN... why go get the hankock tyres??? change it change it.. throw it away... celaka punya korean tyres.. cannot trust wan lar.. :D

there is nothing korea bashing to lure muachee out.... welcome to the beta testing forum!

I have heards some good comments on the hankook ... at auto world i guess ..but generally i guess jap tyres are bit better .. but if the price is right then its worth the try ///cheers

For the price i paid, no cumplaints man. RM 425 for 235/45/17 leh

walau eh.. can drive BMW, tyres only mah.. don't kau peh kau boh lar.. throw away the chapalang korean tyres lar.. hahaha.. :D want me to help you dispose or not? .. :D

I put hankook tires, can still faster than yours leh :lol: :lol:

faster crash ar? hahahaha.. :D walau eh.. don't trust those korean lar.. chapalan one.. spend some more $$ get a better tyre lar..

One michelin = two korean gals lehhh...mana eh sai ani khuan ehh :lol:

ya lar.. used good tyres still go chance for you go screw those korean girl mah.. if sui sui kena liao how to screw?? :D see lar.. after use for another 3 months then post again lar..

I know someone from this forum also want to buy hankook for his e34 5 series soon..kekeke go Hankook :lol:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Dec 6 2004, 04:13 PM One michelin = two korean gals lehhh...mana eh sai ani khuan ehh :lol:
wah lan, ani khuan e dacing to measure tyre price also got...

Dragon also less than 500 mar. I think that its better than Hankook but then again i havent tried the hankook b4

Originally posted by Muachee@Dec 6 2004, 11:22 AM KNN... why go get the hankock tyres??? change it change it.. throw it away... celaka punya korean tyres.. cannot trust wan lar.. :D
there he goes again................ :)

I guess this issue can be very subjected to driving habits as well. tyre longevity also relies on maintenance ..my 2 sen cheers :D

Top Bottom