Hamilton World champion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
One of the most exciting finishes in quite a while. I could feel the heart break in Massa though, he drove a near perfect race in horrible changing conditions.

watching todays race was akin to watching a rigged premier league match...exciting but makes you wonder...

It was obvious that Glock gave Hamilton the win!

Anyway, good job HAMILTON!!!

it must have been won at the pit wall... Ron must have talking to Glock's team to give the title to Hamilton...

must be obvious...

Congrat.. Hamilton.. You show them what you are make of (next year) and shut up all the critics.

Last year, you nearly make it and this year, YOU DID IT.. Way to go..

Now go and break shummi record...

I'm a Tifossi fan, but I believe he deserve the championship this year. Bravo, Bravo

Noob Toyota. Get lost from F1 fast. Don't join Le Mans, you'll get humiliate once again by the Diesel Audi & Peugeot.

Both managed to do what they had to do - but too bad there can only be one winner ...
if it was choreographed , i must say it's the best choregraphy ..EVER !

Vettle drove very well too . BMW should fish him if they need to replace Heidfeld . Being german is a bonus .

On hindsight, BMW should have kept Vettel, as it is evident that he has the skills to match Hamilton and Massa, given a good car.

Hamilton more than deserved the title after missing it so narrowly last year, and this year he got little if any help from his team-mate, where as Raikonnen was supporting Massa. Well done to Massa as well, given what happened to him earlier in the season where everyone was speculating when Alonso WILL take over his seat after some poor performances. But he turned it around and outdrove Kimi for the rest of the season. Bravo!

It was one of the best finale ever, reminiscent of the Prost-Senna days. And thank god for the rain, otherwise it would have been a plain procession drive to the trophy awards.

Cheers

....at the end of the day i dont think Timo gave it to Hamilton ..as the last corner heading to the finishing line is done flat out and with slick tyres pass its prime and in the wet, no way Timo could have gone faster than he did...but what he should have done was move into the path of Hamilton instead of letting him by, that to me was his biggest mistake....muahahahah

Actually both Massa and Hamilton deserved the Championship but Massa more as he has been trying longer as compared to Hamilton who is only into his second season..and also by virtue of Massa having won more races to Hamilton this season...well who said life was fair.

What's up with BMW Sauber F1 team!! I take it as they have achieved their result and simply NOTTTTT interested in racing this season. And why didn't they get Alonso or somebody better next season.... shessshhh.

XXX;369305 said:
watching todays race was akin to watching a rigged premier league match...exciting but makes you wonder...

you must say, m'sia boleh. maybe our local bookies had a hand in it...or a few hands :D :love:

This is what we know as motoracing. There's just no way Timo Glock could drive flat out with his worn dry weather tyres without traction control... Even Hamilton had some twitchy moments running on intermediate tyres...

Lady luck was definitely standing by Hamilton this time after what happened last year.

Anyway, I personally think it's good spectator sport to have cliffhanger season finale... No one's sure who's got it until everyone take the chequered flag...

here's the youtube posting on the last lap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVfEs5-p-w

Oh btw, which channel did you watch the F1 race on? ASTRO 813 StartSport or TV1??? Frankly speaking, the TV1 race commentary by Martin Brundle and James Allen is a lot more exciting to watch compared to the commentary by Steve Slater of StarSport... There's a lot more enthsiasm not unlike a football match commentary. On the contrary, Steve Slater's commentary was like watching a documentary...

The youtube clip above was with Martin Brundle and James Allen. They spotted the moment when Hamilton overtook Glock. However, if you watched on StarSport, Steve had no inkling that Hamilton had overtook Timo until he took the chequered flag...

Actually it was the other guy who was commentating with Steve who spotted it. Steve didn't have a clue. LOL.

I think that guy is call Karun Chandhok.

On a sour note, if d championship is calculated based on old system, Massa would have won by 3 points.

Top Bottom