Hamann RIMS HM2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by jojo@Apr 28 2006, 12:05 PM
go to kk sticker to do it for you!

he.he.he..
Aduhhh Not KK Sticker lah Boss...It really dont look nice except for the front Mirror..

Guys just got my Rims yesterday here is the latest picture of my UDM..will paint it black soon :D

Originally posted by E46 2.2@Apr 29 2006, 12:19 PM
Guys just got my Rims yesterday here is the latest picture of my UDM..will paint it black soon :D
bro,

u sure u wanna paint it black a?? :unsure:

hey dude,

paint the 5 spokes to black colour and then leave the polished lips around.... wooooo so sweet...

Originally posted by KiNaKa@May 1 2006, 07:58 PM
hey dude,

paint the 5 spokes to black colour and then leave the polished lips around.... wooooo so sweet...
Kinaka,

Thanks for the advice...but what type of Black is nice??? Any colour code for me?

colour code ??? i not sure, but heard the name is jet black .

i personally not prefer metallic black on the rims..

prefer pure black looks very nice on the rims...

Originally posted by KiNaKa@May 1 2006, 07:58 PM
hey dude,

if you buy something and keep on thinking to sell for some money after that, then you probably won't enjoy with your ride.

E30 with M50 engine conversion, throw in E36 M3 vader seats, few layers of paint sumore.. the ori engine & seats also gone....

how come the car still can sell for RM50K ???

hehehehehehe.....

Originally posted by KiNaKa@May 1 2006, 09:49 PM
if you buy something and keep on thinking to sell for some money after that, then you probably won't enjoy with your ride.

E30 with M50 engine conversion, throw in E36 M3 vader seats, few layers of paint sumore.. the ori engine & seats also gone....

how come the car still can sell for RM50K ???

hehehehehehe.....
ofcos la... but then he jus got de rim wooo... use it like tat for sometime 1st ma... so fast go to spray abit sayang lo...

im jus afraid de outcome might not b nice... :dunno:

dude,

you can actually use the photo shop and edit your rims colour to black and see wherther issit nice for yourself or not...

if u duno how to do u can consult the club admin, he is very good in doing this.. hehehe

worry u regrets after spraying on it... but for me... i will sure spray it black.. so nice....

my cents

Kinaka,

Im really sure i'll go for black,just a matter of looking for what type of black should i go.

Have you ever think of putting carbon fibre pattern onto your rim spokes ????

Originally posted by KiNaKa@May 5 2006, 12:25 AM
Have you ever think of putting carbon fibre pattern onto your rim spokes ????
Using sticker is it?? No i have not think of it :eek:

Top Bottom