Hamann RIMS HM2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by valkryie@Apr 27 2006, 12:53 PM
Yeah Evi's 19 Breyton Magic. I read about it before in the forum. Looks good on E46 but personally I prefer simple design like thos 5 spokes.

So I ended up buying a set of Breyton 19 imagine.
Valkryie,

I really in love with Imaging..there is a guy selling it in KL for RM3K & he still have it..if i manage to sell my 17" i'll look for Acs or Breyton for sure.

Just take note that the imagine is a 9Jx19 inch rim so you need a pretty wide tires to fit is properly. You may have problems getting the front tires to fit it nicely without rubbing. May have to roll up the guards.

I wonder if anyone has a solution/experience in this issue. Would be great to share it.

Originally posted by valkryie@Apr 27 2006, 01:40 PM
Just take note that the imagine is a 9Jx19 inch rim so you need a pretty wide tires to fit is properly. You may have problems getting the front tires to fit it nicely without rubbing. May have to roll up the guards.

I wonder if anyone has a solution/experience in this issue. Would be great to share it.
Valkryie

May have to roll up the guards..or dont bring passanger at the back

Originally posted by reedoor@Apr 27 2006, 04:28 PM
the HM2 is 8.5in all around... no problem... cos its for 3series... :D
8,5J Should put up 245/35/19" or 255/35/19'

Hi E46,

So how about your front breyton decal after you put in your 19 HM2. Looks like a conflict of brands. Take away and put in Hamman :D

E46 2.2
wah 19" cool...mafia man... ^^ love it man.. size rulez!!
yea i guess juz maintain the original colour for a moment ny u make ur decision..maybe it looks better... :p

Originally posted by valkryie@Apr 27 2006, 10:59 PM
Hi E46,

So how about your front breyton decal after you put in your 19 HM2. Looks like a conflict of brands. Take away and put in Hamman :D
Valkryie,

im looking for Hamann badge to replace the hamann..do you know where to get it? Need 2 unit, 1 unit for my trunk & another unit for my grill..

Cheers

Top Bottom