Halfcut shop recommendation for e46 parts?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ee7han

Dear members, many of the interior plastics in my e46 are worn out, here and there, seems like the plastics "degraded". Probably so as the car is always parked under the hot sun and did not drive it for months..

Are there any half cut shops around Klang Valley that has replacements ? Going to refurbish the entire car, can't bring myself to sell this great vehicle.

Your advice appreciated !
67e9d18f57535f35fbea4edff2ca545f.jpg
2eee39d7d40d2aced18dbdfe3c1457f3.jpg
e7ef04f3d9eb86a7922cb9d3825d719e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M.Directspares said:
You can contact us, we might have few spares from m3 we breaking.
Where are you located?

Reminds me of my old CI. So sad to see it cracking here and there. M Direct if not mudah I have seen some nice ones. Fairly commomn items

This r normal ageing, every e46 does, why find used? u can find it also same ageing, new one not that costly.

Rick Wong said:
This r normal ageing, every e46 does, why find used? u can find it also same ageing, new one not that costly.
Do you have a place to recommend for new ones ?

Hi. I'm facing the same problem. But i diy it on the centre console. Pry out all the messy rubber and now just with plastic look. No more sticky feel.

I wonder if it can be repaired with Plastidip or Concept rubber paints. Anyone tried this?

Salud

solo said:
I wonder if it can be repaired with Plastidip or Concept rubber paints. Anyone tried this?

Salud
Yes it can be done with Plastic Dip concept....I m sending mine too soon...

Top Bottom