H&R Springs Vs KW V3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
holdbreaker;649000 said:
Thanks buddy....I got a nice big grin on my face today :)

Hi, guys,

Just finished the tinting job on the F10. What's next ? The ballon tyres and punny rims on the 523 are not a good sight. After the mods I did on my GTI Mk6, I promised to use this car for daily drive and comfort.

Itchy mod fever is hitting on me again. I am now contemplating to change the springs and add on the M sports kit with Hamman lip. I have used both H&R super sports and KW springs before on VWs and they are no good as comfy rides. With the magnetic damper set on sports, you can get ready for a boat ride on high seas.

I saw xero post the good sides of using Eibach Pro Kit. Is it close to ori springs on ride comfort ? How is the drive on our highways ? Love to hear your further reviews.

Today, I may just get rid of the balloon tyres and switch to a 19" BBS CX R. The rims are much lighter than the ori 17" found on 523s.

Hey Intense,

I can't really comment on the ori springs cause I swapped them the 2nd day I got the car! After a couple months with the eibach prokit, I'm pretty happy with them. They don't really slam the car which is important cause I added the hamann lip to my Msport bodykit. Anything lower would be quite a pain due to our terrible car parks and roads. I recently swapped the 20"wheels to 19" BBS CHRs because after installing the JB3, I found the optimal size for the performance threshold is 19".

Top Bottom