Guinness Black Party

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by magicfox@May 12 2005, 12:46 AM
Thank you. But what happen if we arrive after 830pm? should we worry about the parking ownself then?

thanks
Depends on how late you will be, cos it's not fair for the organisers to hold the parking bays just for a few late comers.

yes ,FABs the old club car sticker is still valid, cos I've passed them a copy of both old and new stickers.

Now the most important question is where do we meet,???

Bro sifus ... where this event is taking place .... me a new member thought wanna come but i dont have the club t shirt la .... anybody can help or not ... me also wanna freak out .... please help :D

Originally posted by BiMmEr78@May 12 2005, 10:44 AM
Bro sifus ... where this event is taking place .... me a new member thought wanna come but i dont have the club t shirt la .... anybody can help or not ... me also wanna freak out .... please help :D
Well I supposed if you don't have the club tshirt, you can always wear something black. :p

Originally posted by BiMmEr78@May 12 2005, 10:44 AM
No worries , just wear something black....will do.

Will they serve other drinks other than beer n guiness coz i dont drink that .... hehehhe .... :yahoo:

to those wif passes... can anybody accomodate me n possibly another fren? Pls reply or PM me ASAP... i wan to go too!

dunno whether its relevant or not, but nvr liked drinking stout! ;) other beers im ok...

wats da itinery and events on that nite? just minum minum n chit chat only? formal or casual wear? got dance is it?

Originally posted by xtracooljustin@May 12 2005, 11:34 AM
to those wif passes... can anybody accomodate me n possibly another fren? Pls reply or PM me ASAP... i wan to go too!

dunno whether its relevant or not, but nvr liked drinking stout! ;) other beers im ok...

wats da itinery and events on that nite? just minum minum n chit chat only? formal or casual wear? got dance is it?
No worries, you can bunk in with me.

Jeff has asked me to post this up.

Meet at Conlay Club (beside Prince Hotel, opposite Restoran Sri Melayu) car park BEFORE 8PM. The convoy will leave at 8pm SHARP!!! Passes or invitation cards will be given, latecomers will miss the boat.

Bear in mind, that area is a little congested at that particular period, so it will be good to start your journet a little early. See you guys there!

Rgds

Originally posted by ALBundy@May 12 2005, 12:19 PM
Jeff has asked me to post this up.

Meet at Conlay Club (beside Prince Hotel, opposite Restoran Sri Melayu) car park BEFORE 8PM. The convoy will leave at 8pm SHARP!!! Passes or invitation cards will be given, latecomers will miss the boat.

Bear in mind, that area is a little congested at that particular period, so it be good to start your journey a little early. See you guys there!

Rgds

Each VIP pass entitles to bring in two guest

Dress code ( Club t-shirt )

1) jeffreyewe x 1
2) three28
3) DD
4) koryong
5) fabianyee
6) KiNaKa
7) magicfox
8) Fomoco
9) Lionel Koh
10) Alvin
11) mctnesh
12) ICEMAN 13
13) Alex
14) Albundy
15) badboybemmer
16) badboybemmer
17) maverick
18) rx7soo
19) wingman
20) summergirl

The event starts from 8.00pm onwards, the organisers have requested us to arrive as a convoy.

Please suggest an appropriate time and venue to meet up, and LETS MAKE A GRAND ENTRANCE.

great, now i could anticipate at least 20 buggers comin late fer the PD event, or worse, NOT COMIN AT ALL, sighs .... u guys better don mabuk there k, mabuk in PD!!! hehe :)

any of u commitee goin to the guiness party, pls establish contact n intro yerself clearly to em (esp their sales dept) of our club existence, so dat it wld b easier fer me to approach em fer sponsorship later on the annual dinner thangy. at least u guys go there make yerself useful bit rather than mabuk2 kosong, in which case u get to kill so many birds wiv one errr ... stone. heheheeheh :D :p

owh yes, didnt i remind any of u to convey my rgds to amber, 10q. ;)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by kahar@May 12 2005, 12:07 AM
great, now i could anticipate at least 20 buggers comin late fer the PD event, or worse, NOT COMIN AT ALL, sighs .... u guys better don mabuk there k, mabuk in PD!!! hehe :)

any of u commitee goin to the guiness party, pls establish contact n intro yerself clearly to em (esp their sales dept) of our club existence, so dat it wld b easier fer me to approach em fer sponsorship later on the annual dinner thangy. at least u guys go there make yerself useful bit rather than mabuk2 kosong, in which case u get to kill so many birds wiv one errr ... stone. heheheeheh :D :p

owh yes, didnt i remind any of u to convey my rgds to amber, 10q. ;)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah
aiyoyo... kahar ni...

we wont b late for saturday ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom