Guess What I've seen today...!!??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;249590 said:
What do u thk?? Not my taste..whose car is this??

no idea who is the owner. i think the car look fierce and somehow, different and special. in my view, i dun think the owner is an old man... :wink:

The red WMA9999......saw it at KLIA once picking up a MAS stewardess.....young fella.

Anyhow, all I can say is nice car cos I never look at his chick....

Saw a mutagen BMW in causeway just now (not sure either the one we discussed last time)..Alpina rim, e39 rear light, round petrol cap :7: :hmmmm: , pearl white with plate no MU5XX1..When i saw that, :eek: :eek: this is my reaction..Really admire to the owner, a chinese guy driver!!

Thank you.
Reminds me of my driving friends,I miss the good time we had together.
Skar,Nik,OSflanker,AlvinJ and lastly the one who found i for me. Dr.Goh.
If I have one million....! :burnout:ahh...need to hear that to sart my day happier.:smokin:

[youtube]RHeOotjTC7s[/youtube]GWIST....my friend found my favourtie song!!!

zoggee kor kor, nice song i like the song too. yeah if we got ji pa ban, then we can day dream :)

Wah lau..saw a mafia look black e38 W**888 this few day in my area, drive by a lady..slurp slurp..

Was there ever a convertible E31?

These pics tells me otherwise.

bmw850csi_2.jpg

bmw850csi_3.jpg

bmw850csi_1.jpg

bmw850csi_4.jpg

bmw850csi_badge.jpg

Thats this car. Took these shots with my mobile phone, on the way to the airport. Cruising topless and beautiful !!

Zoggee;256850 said:
Thank you.
Reminds me of my driving friends,I miss the good time we had together.
Skar,Nik,OSflanker,AlvinJ and lastly the one who found i for me. Dr.Goh.
If I have one million....! :burnout:ahh...need to hear that to sart my day happier.:smokin:

[youtube]RHeOotjTC7s[/youtube]GWIST....my friend found my favourtie song!!!

yeah man miss those days...going for drives...

24959d1165508213-e31-convertible-redpic3.jpg

From a brief WWW search, there was never officially a E31 convertible. The photo showed the protoype. However, there were some custom built cabriolet for this rare gem...

Top Bottom