Guess What I've seen today...!!??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mafia@Mar 29 2006, 07:08 AM
the green gallardo is owned by pahang sultan's younger brother..

saw him at the showroom when he picked uup the car....his driver drove the e60 M5!,,,,slurrpp
.....seen many of T Azman's cars cause he has an office in the same building as mine. Evertime I drive pass his parking lot I look out for his new addition to his already vast collection.

"Y.A.M. Tengku Datuk Sri Azman ibni al-Marhum Sultan Sir Abu Bakar Ri'ayat ud-din al-Mu'azzam Shah."...with a name and title to go with it too.

His E60 M5 bears car plate "CAR5"

By sheer coincidence I bought one of his many many cars some years back bearing number CX3....unfortunately he wanted the number back although he allowed me to use it for a few months before his new car arrived.. Very particular and passionate about his cars....well someone like him can afford to be, they are all in immaculate condition. I believe his E46 M3 is CG3.

Okow

His CSL u mean. Nice chap & nice to talk too. Was chatting with him a month back on his new M5 in Sepang bronze.

Originally posted by Alvin@Mar 29 2006, 09:00 AM
Okow

His CSL u mean. Nice chap & nice to talk too. Was chatting with him a month back on his new M5 in Sepang bronze.
yeah, thats the one....nice chap and sometimes we forget that he's royalty.

Ok... change subject already.

Saw an E60 bearing plate number BY4, driven by a punjabi fella...

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Mar 29 2006, 05:30 PM
Ok... change subject already.

Saw an E60 bearing plate number BY4, driven by a punjabi fella...
Nik remember on the NKVE we saw tht E60 M5 with the number plate M5?

kaiza,i know that guy that hav the e60 m5 with plate m5..its a fren of my brother..his dad's car...if im not mistaken he has lambo n ferraris in his porch oso...lucky guy..

T.Azman is president of our Kelab Kart Sleangor & Wilayah Persekutuan.....we use to feast on his selection of cars when he drove it to track.....

he use to kart as well.....

Originally posted by KiNaKa@Apr 10 2006, 10:14 PM
i thought this exhaust is on his yellow e30 ??
nope...not on my car. Mine is different wan....but a Remus oso la. :D

woi woi!! that car looks familiar.....it looks similar to the breyton spoiler nice

Originally posted by Zoggee@Apr 14 2006, 12:15 AM
GWIST..?????

Hartge rear boot spoiler oliginal!!!!
Oh crap!!! I wash your car one whole year!!! This would really match my H... err.. nevermind. :blush:

Top Bottom