Guess What I've seen today...!!??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by OSFlanker@Oct 21 2005, 09:57 PM
The real deal, Peugeot 205 GTi : one of the best handling car of all time.
Tat is sure a beauty... saw one in Mayang...left to rot and die...wat a sad thing... :( :angry:

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@Dec 14 2005, 06:14 PM
GWIST......E34 540 halfcut.....
Slurp, slurp, where, where? But the road tax is a killer....

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Dec 15 2005, 09:48 AM
RHI... It'll make an appearance at Showru this Friday!
RHI the owner stays near showru too... :blink:

stays near showru? how come I never see before......I stay close to showru also!

well, take pixs and pls look for the factory emblem on the centre console for the reg. no. - i know one c1 2.3 with no. 188, with one owner.

Originally posted by Jules@Dec 15 2005, 11:23 AM
well, take pixs and pls look for the factory emblem on the centre console for the reg. no. - i know one c1 2.3 with no. 188, with one owner.
I saw the factory emblem on the center console but didn't bother looking at the number coz it was dark.

Apparently if i wanted any Alpina parts, I can just order through him by using his serial number and it'll be delivered to your doorstep! He just ordered two pieces of new rims as spares and cost a whopping RM8K!!! So that's RM16K for a set. Die!!!

Originally posted by Jules@Dec 15 2005, 11:23 AM
stays near showru? how come I never see before......I stay close to showru also!

it's a c2 2.7 no 54 or there abouts (cant remember well) out of 114 ( i think)

was chatting with the owner while nikk was taking pics :D

okay.. :D that famous Kelang chop shop boss keep pestering me to go crawling his place.

here's the Type II ACS for E30...

and found the REAL DEAL...Remus exhaust for my bro's M52... :yahoo: muahahahahahaaa...!!!! :nyehehe:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Dec 15 2005, 06:00 PM
the E34 540i halfcut.
cipek, how come neber call me when at that place???

hehehe, the E34 540i halfcut is auto or manual????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom