Greetings from Indonesia (BMWCCI)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dre.

Club Guest
hi to all fellow malaysians :)my name is andre and i'm a indonesian. (also a bmw cci members)i see the forums here are very active, ours are active on yahoogroups only.although we also have an active forums in http://www.bmwcci.com/forum/ (we speak only indonesian in the forums unfortunately but i'm sure some of u will understand it)hope u guys visit it sometimes :)any of indonesian here btw?

Met dtg Pak dre! Your Club's last festival was awesome... Gi mana thn ini, di invite ngak?

Pengen juga mau liat2 mobil nya...

soulfood;724545 said:
You are very much welcome over here....dr dre...

Eggie86;724558 said:
Welcome to the forums bro. :top:

namidub;724569 said:
welcome dre!
enjoy your stay in the forum.

thanks for the very warm welcome :)

BlackCat;724647 said:
Met dtg Pak dre! Your Club's last festival was awesome... Gi mana thn ini, di invite ngak?

Pengen juga mau liat2 mobil nya...

i think that was the M owners club festival at sentul circuit you talking about, am i right? that event was for sure a marvellous event. are u there btw? hehe..

namidub;724662 said:
Mobil keren.cewenya lagi keren buangett!!

yap i agree with u the "cewek" was amazing, bikini girl+M bmw's at circuit is a perfect combination :rock:

hakim_radzuan;724814 said:
welcome to bmwcm bro!

did u know where to get bmw acc and parts in bandung?

nope, sorry to disappoint you bro. but actually parts and acc in indonesia are quite expensive and compared to malaysia, especially for the used and old parts :)

Welcome to the forum andre .... hope you will enjoy your stay while you are here .... :top:

Top Bottom