Goodyear F1 Asymmetric Eagle is here !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
according to the news article in The Star yesterday, Assymetric F1s come in sizes of 17" to 20" only and price would be between RM700 to RM2,000/pc. 16 sizes available in total, if I am not mistaken.

Guys,

I am interested in these tires and was quoted RM 860 per tire for the size 235/40/18 in Klang? I am planning to change all 4 tires.

Was hoping for some comments on the price.

Cheers.

FYI, Placed an order for the tyre:

245/35-19" at RM 1250 per piece,
275/30-19" at RM 1450 per piece.

Apparently the tyre is not available in all Good Year shop. Only 4 shops selling it in KL/PJ but other Good Year Servitekar shop can order it for U.

Guys,

I have changed all 4 tires at RM 850 per tire for the 235/40R18.

Pro: Best tires ever! Transformed my car like something else! :) Am impressed especially when taking corners. Very quiet tho.

Con: Am broke now!

taggnas;385753 said:
Guys,

I have changed all 4 tires at RM 850 per tire for the 235/40R18.

Pro: Best tires ever! Transformed my car like something else! :) Am impressed especially when taking corners. Very quiet tho.

Con: Am broke now!

Taggnas which tyres you have on before? :wink:

Already drove an e90 running the asymmetric 235 40 18 and 265 35 18 compare to my sets of PS2. What i can conclude that PS2 is much more lighter tyre (France) - Brazil a bit heavier. And PS2 fares brilliantly during the critical high speed cornering. (I used to run PS2 up to the last 10% of threads n still very good ~ in dry).Value for money is definitely asymmetric.
p/s my car running on rays re30 rims currently, kw v2 medium set up, adjustable anti roll bars, ecu reflash etc.

i'm using F1 asymmetric now... 245/40/r18, cost me rm1k each... i think i've been kon, rite??
regarding this tire... i feel that it's a bit soft... but the grip on wet road is quite good...

felixtan;391348 said:
i'm using F1 asymmetric now... 245/40/r18, cost me rm1k each... i think i've been kon, rite??
regarding this tire... i feel that it's a bit soft... but the grip on wet road is quite good...

When I got my Continental Sport Contact 3, it felt soft and not so good grip. After using about a month, the tyre feel much better with very good grip even when it rains. Now it does not feel so soft. Not sure if I like too much hardness now!:rolleyes:

I must say that these tyres are fabulous,

Previously used the Continental Sport Contact & Michelin Pilot Sport, the GY Asymm is good if not better.

very satisfied with my purchase, surveyed quite a few outlets and got it cheapest at lim tayar around tmn tun.

really like the feel of this tyres...
but they wear out alittle faster than ive expected.

overall i think that they are quite cheap for such performance tyres.

taggnas;373324 said:
I was quoted RM880 per piece for the Good Year F1 Asymmetric for the size 235/40/18 in Klang today.

How, the price ok ah?

Hi, how is the perofrmance of this tyre? I'm about to change now. Any shop you can recommend, with phone number? I'm looking for 245x40x18, does anyone knows the price now? or is there any other tyres better that F1 Asymmetric with reasonable:wink: price?

82BMWDA;440808 said:
Hi, how is the perofrmance of this tyre? I'm about to change now. Any shop you can recommend, with phone number? I'm looking for 245x40x18, does anyone knows the price now? or is there any other tyres better that F1 Asymmetric with reasonable:wink: price?

When u plan to get the tyre?

Let me know the price if u change it..:top:

Will give it a try on my next tyre change. Now on CSC2 245/40/17. Very happy with it.

enkil;440810 said:
Will give it a try on my next tyre change. Now on CSC2 245/40/17. Very happy with it.

ya ya.. i know ur a very happy ///Man now... hehehe Enjoy ...:love:

Top Bottom