Gohtong Jaya Weekend Nite drive.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by The Necessary@May 2 2006, 01:12 PM
Eh, at night roads damp la...
Hey dude..

trust me...if its not raining, its safer.

If it rains..I wouldnt ask for a drive..... :)

Originally posted by RedZ4@May 2 2006, 01:15 PM
Hey how do you post pictures? I asked earlier but didn't get any answers

Hey Zoggee, GM of hijacking. Next time you come with you gang of guys for a spirited drive with us during the day.
Driving at night is not a great idea in my opinion, too many things to worry about.

btw, was there really a drive at this event or was it just a TT but this TT involved driving some distance. Seem more like a show and talk session instead of a night drive.

Yeah. Lets do a plan a drive next time around.

The Necc and I, the two members of the non-bmw owners club were the only two that went for a saturday morning spring on the trunk roads of Ulu Yam.
we have daylights drive C1p3K.. :p it's adhoc drive thats fun!! will sms u if got any..ok??? B)

I've nothing agaisnt night drives if the roads are dry.... I know I didn't turn up for that drive, but do keep me informed of any in the future!

Originally posted by The Necessary@May 2 2006, 02:18 PM
I've nothing agaisnt night drives if the roads are dry.... I know I didn't turn up for that drive, but do keep me informed of any in the future!
wokay.... :D

Zoggee

I enjoyed our last drive. Shiok but not much drama le. Next time must push a little bit more.

Necc

Better come next time that is if you can wake up! Then only comment. If not road wet lar, dark lar, brake fade lar......... hahahahahah :D :p

Originally posted by The Necessary@May 2 2006, 03:04 PM
Eh, I don't mind waking up at 7am, but 5.30am? You guys are crazy...
cheh..!! NECC...WUSSY!!! :p

We are planning to go somewhere. Yummy!!! good food sumore... :)

Originally posted by Alvin@May 2 2006, 01:19 PM
Zoggee

I enjoyed our last drive. Shiok but not much drama le. Next time must push a little bit more.
Yeah drama is pretty cool. But I hope its not very sad drama like car ending up in a ditch or wrecking.

The Neccessary and I had some pretty fun drama ourselves. An encouter with the Auto Italia group of 20 plus Alfas and Fiats zooming by on the opposite side of the road. I was contemplating of turning around and giving chase but dont' think i would have been wise. Two German cars against a school of Italian guidos

can try bukit tinggi, tanjung malim or frazer's hill? but bukit tinggi, the cooper s is faster around the bends la.. :D

Red,

there's nothing to explain... that (presumed) unker was driving very defensively and quickly, and i was not willing to take any risks in passing him; especially given the short straights and unsighted corners after the town. So, yes, I couldn't pass him; not even in the "mighty" P-car! No excuses!

Originally posted by wmg111@May 2 2006, 03:32 PM
Hello, newbie here.

Can i join u all in the next outing or convoy ?
aint that the car which I test drove ??? issit the cabrio???

Top Bottom