Gohtong Jaya Weekend Nite drive.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
c1p3k you.... i had dinner la how to come....let me know earlier la.....plus my car might fall apart....certain things arent fitted properly.... ;)....soon soon

Originally posted by The Necessary@Apr 29 2006, 11:49 AM
..........Passed the Italia Auto boys who were on their way up to Ipoh/Penang (Now, that's the way to do a trip! Trunk roads all the way!).......
You should try to make it to the annual AROC Mille Miglia drive. One heck of an event, 3 days of driving averaging 500 km per day, 90% on trunk roads, with timed stages, carpark slaloms and 400m sprint test!!!

So did anyone break up the tofu on the way downhill???? :p Let's organise a tofu run one of these days. Everyone must buy a tray of tofu and see who got the most tofu left at the end of the trip.

Originally posted by retrosurfer@Apr 29 2006, 12:02 PM
sorry...can't make it.. meeting with a client got stretched with a few extra bottles order of Whiskey.....
drinkers not allowed.... B) :D

Wow so nice weekend drive...

Nik,

is this where you all go thaat night ??

Originally posted by KiNaKa@May 1 2006, 07:48 PM
Wow so nice weekend drive...

Nik,

is this where you all go thaat night ??
Ya la.. you so sombong... dont wanna come.

My first shot after stepping out of the car (still shaky) :p

011je.jpg

Hey how do you post pictures? I asked earlier but didn't get any answers

Hey Zoggee, GM of hijacking. Next time you come with you gang of guys for a spirited drive with us during the day.
Driving at night is not a great idea in my opinion, too many things to worry about.

btw, was there really a drive at this event or was it just a TT but this TT involved driving some distance. Seem more like a show and talk session instead of a night drive.

Yeah. Lets do a plan a drive next time around.

The Necc and I, the two members of the non-bmw owners club were the only two that went for a saturday morning spring on the trunk roads of Ulu Yam.

Originally posted by RedZ4@May 2 2006, 11:45 AM
The Necc and I, the two members of the non-bmw owners club were the only two that went for a saturday morning spring on the trunk roads of Ulu Yam.
i was :blush: to join becos you insisted that you guys will be driving fast fast wannn... :cry: dun buweeee me cos my car slow. :cry:

Top Bottom