Gohtong Jaya Weekend Nite drive.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zoggee

Club Guest
Felt like wanna hijack tomorrow's weekend drive and I purposely sent sms to Calvin Tan,Skar,Robonecc,Tongsatriani,Albundy,Adliz,Nik,Ah Lian,RedZ4,BMWsideways and Fabian.Who turned up..???1.CalvinTan with Kylie..sorry Calvin,I didn't snap any picture of ur Kylie.2.Micheal with his awesome E46 M33.Fabian with his Eye A.ss.4.William with his Audi Quarttro 5. Nikwawa6. my Family and me...the rest of the guys FFK me. Nevermind...:nyehehe: I will kacau you guys soon. cheh!!!

The German Marques....

reminds me of Top gear's Audi and M3 vids la..

Simply too expensive for me... Here's anuder pics. B)

I'd rather whack a Toyota. :D

Here's anuder picture of the M3. he told me , he is from Chicago. B)

So Nik,

where's the rest of the pictures la..??? B) over to you.

Oh yeah...ROBONECC,

we talked about how calvin Tan Monster E30 whacked ur 330i on PNDC la. :)

nice.. sorry cudnt make it.. sister's daughter got admitted.. need to show support la..

you're still my cip$k..? :D

sorry...can't make it.. meeting with a client got stretched with a few extra bottles order of Whiskey.....

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I was a bit confused at the Gohtong Jaya, was it fog or smoke from the satay store :beaten: :D

Dude, didn't make it cos I had to wake up early this morning to go for a drive...

Karak Highway >>> Gohtong Jaya >>> Hulu Yam/ Batu Caves >>> U-Turn >>> Hulu Yam >>> Gohtong Jaya >>> Karak Highway >>> KL.

Sweet drive. Too bad it was still quite damp at places, so took it easy. Passed the Italia Auto boys who were on their way up to Ipoh/Penang (Now, that's the way to do a trip! Trunk roads all the way!).

Too busy driving, no time to take pics lar.

Hmmm... why does that Phoenix Yellow M3 look so familiar? Hahaha.

it's kinda intimidating when u have 2 sets of HIDs from 2 E46 M3 right behind u... Damn I need HID for nite drive.. tail wagged a couple of times but as usual caught it. Most important thing is not to panic. Tht's the first rule of thumb.

Nice meeting you, Michael. (if he decides to join the forum and read this). Do join us for the track event. Will certainly be in contact with u for future drives.

ps: I was in front bcos I'm leading the convoy, not bcos I'm fast.. hehehe

Originally posted by Zoggee@Apr 28 2006, 02:01 PM
we talked about how calvin Tan Monster E30 whacked ur 330i on PNDC la. :)
Aiyoh, that old news already la... Auto vs. Manual, how to fight? As I recall, the difference wasn't that big anyways...

Eh, he never tell you how he was so scared of Martha beating his e30s that he bought her and changed her name to Kylie? Hahahaha!

Originally posted by XXX@Apr 29 2006, 04:42 PM
me.. :dunno: .. :cry: ... :aggressive:
why you din go??? :dunno:

soweee zoggee khor khor. i had a couple of drinks kennot take part in the drive.... so instead had to join the cheerleading! :D

Originally posted by The Necessary@Apr 29 2006, 11:08 PM
He's given me weird looks for checking out his car before...
maybe u look a bit like VCD/DVD peddler from Petaling Street... :p

Top Bottom