Get together for E60 group

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

goldfish

I am wondering did anyone initiated a gathering for E60 owners? And also, how many E60 owners this forum? May i start the ball rolling...... :D

Word of advice. Pls do not post time and venue in the forum for E60 meets. Don't want any untoward incident to happen. There are eyes and ears everywhere. :)

Thanks for the advise..... Understood what u meant....... sickening....... just got to know yesterday that 1 of my firend's firend's Benz E class was stolen at gun point at Kelana Square...... Whoever is there please be extra careful.....

Sad, when can all these b over and the society b peaceful???

[/QUOTE] Word of advice. Pls do not post time and venue in the forum for E60 meets. Don't want any untoward incident to happen. There are eyes and ears everywhere.

You are worthy of holding the post of PRESIDENTE

Hi Goldfish,

There is at least 5 of us on the thread including you and me. I have the other guys email and mobile. If you want to organize a get together we can connect via email or mobile or PM.

How's life with the e60? I used to be very careful driving in and out of my home and also if I park by the road side. Guess I will have to up my radar once again in light of new reports of e60 roberries.

Cheers!
John Chen

JohnChen,

I m starting to regret of buying the E60 after listening so many stolen cases. The latest case was last Friday, a doc's 523i was stolen when he walked out of his own clinic after 8pm

How long do u own your E60? Any sign or incidence of people tailing u? I m not feeling comfortable to asher my new baby.... i can b contacted at 016-XXXXXXX

Its a beautiful car to drive. No regrets in that front. Everytime I look at my car, my heart skips a beat. By March my car will be 1 year old, now already coming up to 20K by the time I'm back from my CNY hols. Horrors...I'll be driving down to JB...of all cities!!

Which neighbourhood is your friend's clinic? Not in Damansara Utama I hope!

[/QUOTE]How long do u own your E60? Any sign or incidence of people tailing u? I m not feeling comfortable to asher my new baby.... i can b contacted at 016-XXXXXXX
Goldfish,

Please do not expose yourself by advetising your hp nos, use the PM function instead.

Cheers

Yeah... you really don't want us to start making prank calls to you at 3am on a daily basis. - The Moderator

Goldfish,

You seem to know e60 owners who have lost their cars. How do you know this?

xcell60,

To clarify, i m real n not the pretender.... some of the news got it from this forum and some from others..... a few through talking to friend...... i am going to a future owner so pretty sensitive about the security.

johnchen,

i from johor too.... but not jb......in muar.... however, stay in KL for abt 20 years. seldom go back.

I'm from JB but left there in 1980. Still go back there on and off cos' mom and relatives still there. JB has become one of the most expensive city in Malaysia with very high crime rate. Its definitely not what it used to be. Part of the reason is the Singapore factor. So this CNY when I'm down in JB for the reunion dinner, I will certainly be extra alert for suspicious characters. Anyway will only be there for 2 days then cabut out to MCC...hopefully safer there!!

Ha, we are "neighbours". I am from Batu Pahat. Left there in 1983 and went overseas. Still visit there every now and then.

Stranger, did u buy ur car from Ang Trading??? Glad to know tt JohnChen, Stranger n myself are all from Johor states.......

would love to see all the E60's at once but then i guess i'm not in the elite league .... all the best

lovely machine .... will work for today and to own one someday ..

Iceman, i believe your chance will come if you set yourself a target. Go for it... I also agreed with Stranger, you don't have to be owning a e60 to join us.... as long as you have the knowledge.

Top Bottom