Gear Box E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Alex5522;581332 said:
Could any sifu can tell what is the name of this part, it was fitted beside the atf oil sump. Thanks : http://www.flickr.com/photos/52500641@N04/5170477691/#/

alex5522,

hi there ,..that one is gear selector level under the bolt the horizontal one is the cable connected to your gear shift panel for you to shift gear. that place normally can cause oil leak after sometime ..

sr20

Sr20;581572 said:
alex5522,

hi there ,..that one is gear selector level under the bolt the horizontal one is the cable connected to your gear shift panel for you to shift gear. that place normally can cause oil leak after sometime ..

sr20

Thanks bro for your clear infomation, mine car was leaking at this part. Will it necessary to take out the whole GB to replace the seal ?

sachseelan;581539 said:
gear selector... the washer looks worn out... oil will leak.. fix it $10 only..

Thank you so much bro, mind to share which workshop u send for repair ?

Just for your information they is a SHIT.. workshop call them self GB speciallist told me changing the seal need to take out the whole GB and blar....all the nonsense story and finally want to charge me 1k+ damn :smokin::smokin::smokin:
At the end straight away i told him sorry i will get other workshop to give me a check.

Just change the seal at WP Auto Service as recommended by our OM Mr Herbert RM55.
And will made an appointment for the Vanos Seal change they on next service.
Thanks Herbert.

Smd led anger eye

i get it from the master of DIY Jarance GB. May be u can get it from one of the Forumer name Lionel Koh now since they was no more GB.

Top Bottom