GC Motorsport : BMW 3 Series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi.. i've a 325i E92 M-sports... looking for black m3 grilles, carbon fibre bmw logos for front & rear, performance exhaust.

Pls PM me for your options & availability with price ;) thanks.

GC Motors, email u soo many times regarding E90 side M3 fender price but never reply. can you PM me the price of the M3 side fender with signal? THKS!

hi

Can you pm me the price for full M3 bodykit and M3 carbon fibre bonnet

My ride is 2006 E90

thanks

I,m lookin for the M3 front bumper. How much it cost including the transportation to Tawau, Sabah.

Hi,
Can you please quote the price for E46 M pedals with foot rest (auto) and E46 M door sills, illuminated, for sedan. Do you have any non illumited M door sills for E46 sedan btw? Thanks!

Moderator, pls close this thread if the GC Motorsport failed to respond to any of the request here. It's just wasting the time of the member and this might creat some hard feeling from some towards the GC motorsport.

PM me

E46 320i
M5 SIDE MIRROR W/LED PARKING MIRROR
Headlight retrofit...

Postage to sabah too hope can get UDM kaki price :)

Bro,
Please quote me the price for HAMANN STYLE M3 REAR MUFFLER L4 Single inlet.

Thanks

How Much E36 M3 FRONT BUMPER W/ADD ON LIPS (PP) And E36 M3 REAR BUMPER W/DIFFUSER (PP)?

bro nedd best price for:

1)M3 CSL front bumper PP (the price listed with paint job??)
2)e46 sedan black grill

please PM me

Please PM me price for E46 (facelift) front kidney grille (matte, gloss, chrome, whatever).

Bro can PM Me Price for E46 :

M3 GRILLE
M5 SIDE MIRROR W/LED PARKING MIRROR
HAMANN STYLE M3 REAR MUFFLER (TORQUE UP!)
ACS STABILIZER STRUT BAR (L6)

Thx :)

Bro, mind to quote me E46 side mirror? Without LED parking and memory. My ori side mirroe doesnt have fold up switch, so I just connect directly, fold when turning key on and undold when turning key off..

TQ

Top Bottom