Fuse Assignment

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

megatnh

Club Guest
guysdoes anybody have the interpretation of the fuse assignment. i look at the symbols behind the cover and i cant understand most of them!my cigarette lighter fuse was blown and i managed to replace it, fortunately.i was looking for the plastic forcep and spare fuse but couldnt find em though...

megatnh...I saw your post on e90post as well.

This one has most folks scratching their heads. The manual doesn't say much and the fuse diagram is very cryptic with weird symbols. It seems BMW wants you to take the car in for every small thing.

E90 guru, E90Fleet states:

Don't forget that each E90 has a specific wiring harness for the specific options/features/equipment installed on the car. I.e. my wiring harness is different from yours etc.

Besides, this is a warranty issue, bring the car in...

I m driving 320i se ckd 2006. I doubt blown fuse is under warranty as they are consumables items. having said that they were cheap to replace. the issue is I don't understand the symbols used, otherwise it should have been 'plug & play' thingy. to me replacing the fuse shouldn't have been a major work. instead when I read some of the DIYs in the forum they are even more hours to be consumed carrying them out..It ll also help to reduce SC work if the fuse replacement can be performed by the owners...

blown fuse should be under new car warranty...check again. GL.

Consumables like fluids are not included...but my SA topped up my fluids all the same after some whining by me :D

David Yong said:
everything is under warranty except for tyres

Correct!!...even that, one is able to buy warranty/insurance ;) (at least here)

Again, consumables would be like fluids only. Even the darn wiper blades is under warranty/maintenance plan. You paid big bucks for the car and all its benefits, its high time you cash in on it :)

I don't want to argue rm2 or less for a fuse? u wanna spend rm10 fuel for rm2 fuse? just because its under warranty..oh well u guys can go ahead to claim it.
my point is that some of the stuffs u don't have to bring to SC to do it as it should be the 'real' DIY
again, I need some help on the fuse assignment, any advice..

Top Bottom