Funny writing here talk about 325 e46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hahaha i damn regret lah sell my 1.8 mivec satria hahaha shit some more sell so cheap 37k only...

1.6 he claim 230kmh
1.8 ? should be 250 kmh ?

lucky he drove 1.6 if he drove 1.8 he will said M3 not so impressive also hahaha

Originally posted by ZeNeGeR@May 27 2005, 04:12 PM
hahaha i damn regret lah sell my 1.8 mivec satria hahaha shit some more sell so cheap 37k only...

1.6 he claim 230kmh

lucky he drove 1.6 if he drove 1.8 he will said M3 not so impressive also hahaha
Only a mad fella will say a 1.6 can beat 2.5cc good working condition at full throttle at top speed. There is no replacement for displacement. Probably the 1.6 can beat the 2.5...maybe the 325 was stationary :rofl:

Utter BS.. I used to eat up 1.6 Mivecs for lunch and spit em out in a B16A Dohc Vtec. The Mivecs are just plain slow man. Fastest "Mitsu" on NA power are the 1.8 4G93 with Mivec Head, which can dyno up to 167hp ATW. Not bad. Stock 1.6 Mivec dynos in at 110-115 hp ATW despite the 175hp claim by Mitsu. A few Mivec owners from Singapore was gonna sue Mitsu for false power claims after having their dyno charts reading 110-115hp only.

factory always claim the HP higher mivec 175hp vtec b16a 170hp, they are talking about flywheel not on wheel. Last time my mivec 1.6 on wheel is about 120hp on satria body..After change my block to 1.8 only get 151.8hp dyno at N1 racing.

But i m not sure about BMW ? like mine 325 e36 BMW claim 192hp ?? But is on wheel or fly wheel ?? Have anyone did dyno before ?? i m planning to Dyno at N1 racing before and after installing chips

:yes!: Last two days, I had a short race with Lexus Alteza, it has full upgrades from out side and very shining exhaust...i was actually driving behind him at 90kmh at some where nothern free way, then i try to drive a little faster like maybe 110kmh coz that is free way. But he won't let me pass him over. When i move up next to his car, he drop a gear and step full throttle to break me off... :angry: i knew this fella want some speed! So, step my full throttle to keep up with him, at first i was just to get close to his tail...after gear changed, i pass him like peace a cake. :D I smoked him up to a kilometer i think. :yahoo:

Well done Samhun

urs 325 single or double vanos ??
That easy to smoke a alteza ??

Just wander my e36 325 able to do that ??

Originally posted by ZeNeGeR@May 27 2005, 10:22 PM
factory always claim the HP higher mivec 175hp vtec b16a 170hp, they are talking about flywheel not on wheel. Last time my mivec 1.6 on wheel is about 120hp on satria body..After change my block to 1.8 only get 151.8hp dyno at N1 racing.

Yes thats the sore point with the group of SG Mivecs which came down to dyno at Aerotech. My B16A with bolt on mods dynoed in at 150ps ATW, and the Mivecs at 115-120ps only. Stock B16A's will easilly dyno in around 140+ps ATW.

Just caught this video, and brings back good memories of the VTEC HICAM screaming away in its full glory.. So darn good man...

Screaming VTEC

Originally posted by ZeNeGeR@May 29 2005, 02:18 PM
Well done Samhun

urs 325 single or double vanos ??
That easy to smoke a alteza ??

Just wander my e36 325 able to do that ??
;) You may have a try when you see one. My have double Vanos and its M54 engine model with 192bhp. If i'm not mistaken Alteza should has 210Bhp. with turbo or supercharge something like that...but all i know 0-100kmh BMW gets better time result.

For example:

BMW(318i)2.0

0-100kmh (10.2) sec
4cyls in line, 1995cc
143bhp at 6000RPM
200Nm at 3750RPM
Rear-wheel drive
5speed Auto

LEXUS(IS200)

0-100kmh (11.2) sec
6cyls inline, 1998cc
153bhp at 6200RPM
195Nm at 4600RPM
Rear-wheel drive
4speed Auto

Originally posted by ZeNeGeR@May 27 2005, 04:12 PM

1.6 he claim 230kmh

I'm sure he can. All he has to do is to recalibrate his speedo to show 200kmh when the car is standing still.

Originally posted by samhun@May 29 2005, 04:27 AM
:yes!: Last two days, I had a short race with Lexus Alteza, it has full upgrades from out side and very shining exhaust...i was actually driving behind him at 90kmh at some where nothern free way, then i try to drive a little faster like maybe 110kmh coz that is free way. But he won't let me pass him over. When i move up next to his car, he drop a gear and step full throttle to break me off... :angry: i knew this fella want some speed! So, step my full throttle to keep up with him, at first i was just to get close to his tail...after gear changed, i pass him like peace a cake. :D I smoked him up to a kilometer i think. :yahoo:
Well done! Had a similar experience once and loved it but been humbled by 156s too, so a 2.0L on manual transmission might still give a good chase but a NA 1.6L, naaah!!

Maybe i'm fast enough to beat down an Alteza, :yes!: But! 1.6 MIVEC satria can easily kick my ass... :eek: Oh! God! He maybe out of his mind :blink: Honetly :yes: i'm not an expert on any engines power. But what i know is L6 cylinders always gets better power than 4 cylinders engine. Unless the 4 cylinders add with turbos or supercharged. Correct me if im wrong.

You gotta watch out for the Jap 4 cyl pocket rockets in standstill sprints to about 120km/h. The 6 pot BMW is king on highway top end runs. All the claims about a 1.6 Mitsu Mivec hitting 237km/h is utter BS man, unless of course the speedo is off heh. Case in point a 6 spd Civic EP3 Type R with a 2.0 ltr iVtec red top R spec will top out slightly lower than a stock E46 325i auto in a top speed run.

Top Bottom