Fuel pump 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ikhwan9008

Club Guest
Hello peeps!!Just to add to another long list of problem!My 3months old 320, about 2000kms broke down yesterday. Unable to be started at all. Had to call BMW voice and initially was asked to do a reboot. After 10 mins still unable to start. Lastly they had to sent a tow truck and the technician said likely to be a fuel pump problem!!! Soo stressful right now! Anyone else had the same problem?

ikhwan9008

very sorry to hear that. Hope it did not happen on the road. i hate it when that happens.

- - - Updated - - -

ikhwan9008

very sorry to hear that. Hope it did not happen on the road. i hate it when that happens.

Hope they don't blame it on the petrol quality

always welcome a 'thank' if you like my post!

hi Gunso7889

Any known issues on Aug 2013 batches?

- - - Updated - - -

hi Gunso7889

Any known issues on Aug 2013 batches?

honey,

No just checking..
I was offered a 2013 car m sport ( manufactured in Aug 2013 )...
Was wondering whether its from the same batch....

Or should I just skip it and take Jan 2014 batch....?.... hmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

honey,

No just checking..
I was offered a 2013 car m sport ( manufactured in Aug 2013 )...
Was wondering whether its from the same batch....

Or should I just skip it and take Jan 2014 batch....?.... hmmmm

bro ikhwan....any updates on the cause of breakdown?
new car osso laidis....

Updates: got the car back yesterday. According to the technician, there was some electrical malfunction. Had to replace the whole unit. It was just unlucky it happens. So far car running smoothly. Fingers crossed!!!

I had the same problem back in Oct, Car was 2 months old and with 4k mileage. Started the car in the morning and then engine died, couldn't restart again after that. Fuel pump was replaced and so far so good (fingers crossed). I got my car in Aug as well.

Top Bottom