Formula 1 this weekend in Abu Dhabi - 2010 finale

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zhul

Club Guest
Its the finale and the race that will decide the Driver championship for 2010!
image001.jpg
Four contenders - Fernando Alonso, Mark Webber, Sebastian Vettel and finally Lewis HamiltonFernando Alonso - consistent driver who got into controversy when he bullied his team to bully team mate Massa to let him pass in the German GP. If he wins, many will consider this to be a 'dirty' winMark Webber - True Aussie grit with somewhat tainted reputation but not as bad as Alonso. Took out team mate Vettel and Lewis Hamilton when those two tried to overtake him in earlier races but with him able to finish his race. Have been complaining ever since he took out Vettel that his team is against him but may regret that now. Sebastian Vettel - Has the opportunity to be the youngest world champion if things work out for him in the Yas Marina circuit. Holds the key to make or break Webber's title chances if Vettel happens to lead the race. Will he be kind and gracious to let Mark pass him unchallenged in the race? Don't think so since Mark have been a painful partner to him. Also Red Bull have won their goal this year - constructor's championship!Lewis Hamilton - youngest F1 champion and also probably most exciting driver on the circuit. Have been having problems in the last few races because his driver's instinct had deserted him. Also his McLaren is suddenly not competitive enough compared with the top contenders Ferrari and Red Bull. Has an outside and mathematical chance of winning which will happen if he wins the race and someone or something takes out Alonso, Webber and Vettel or if they finish outside the points.Whom do you guys think will win?

Very good review....

I don't like Alonso and Vettel bcos they both have stinky attitudes and mouth off alot!!! Hahahahahaha

But nonetheless, clear cut Alonso unless he makes a serious boo boo or we see Ferrari smoke. He only needs 2nd place...so he is not under pressure

But for the spirit of F1, the winner should either be Webber or Hamilton. That's what F1 is all about in my humble opinio. Hamilton will need a miracle, and I pray for that miracle. Agree he has lost his edge recently

ssmann;581096 said:
Very good review....

I don't like Alonso and Vettel bcos they both have stinky attitudes and mouth off alot!!! Hahahahahaha

But nonetheless, clear cut Alonso unless he makes a serious boo boo or we see Ferrari smoke. He only needs 2nd place...so he is not under pressure

But for the spirit of F1, the winner should either be Webber or Hamilton. That's what F1 is all about in my humble opinio. Hamilton will need a miracle, and I pray for that miracle. Agree he has lost his edge recently

I hope for Hamilton to win too, he is a driver's driver :top:
Agree with you about Alonso and Vettel. I lost my respect for Alonso ever since the Crashgate scandal came out.

I believe this is the first time in recent history where 4 drivers can win the championship at the last event. The pressure will be intense on the drivers and the teams to get a win especially for McLaren and Ferrari. Won't be surprised if some of them use questionable means to achieve that goal. Anyway it should be an exciting weekend for F1 fans :wink:

i #1 choice to be world champion is sebastian vettel. 2nd choice is fernando alonso. i hate webber and hamilton like hell

Its gonna be a hotly contested race in an equally hot track. I was there last weekend and Yas Island is all geared up to play host.

A must visit is the amazingly built largest indoor and 1st Ferarri Theme Park just by the track and marina. http://www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com/

okow;581341 said:
Its gonna be a hotly contested race in an equally hot track. I was there last weekend and Yas Island is all geared up to play host.

A must visit is the amazingly built largest indoor and 1st Ferarri Theme Park just by the track and marina. http://www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com/

Bro, do call me if ever u r back to Abu Dhabi again. I was just posted to Abu Dhabi 3 weeks back. F1 tickets too expensive for me so maybe some other time.

Yea, all gearing up, Yas Island closed. only pass holders r allowed access. Open visit visa for all nationalities. Hotels r fully booked, F1 tickets r all sold out. So rock on....:rock:

cheers

Its nice to have one down the wire like this.. Cant wait to see who will win it.

Top Bottom