FOC 1978 E32 Beemer 735i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
A

andy_coupe

Some chap posted this ad in ItaliaAuto- supposedly, he wants to get rid of his old Beemer 735. So chaps, anyone looking for parts could try giving this guy a call?"Dear All,I have an old BMW 735 and I think its a 1978 model (my dads car) which is in my garag house.Engine Size : its 3500 ccColor : Dark BlueStatus : Left hand drive changed to Right Hand Drive in year 2000.Registration Card : Available and have not renewed since I dont know when.(2002 or 2003 I guess).The car is not in running condtion, as battery is kaput and no petrol.The tryes and interiors still good although there is some wear and tear.Need to get rid of the car as soon as possible.Price : RM 0 (Free)Price is : Its completely free as long as you bring your tow truck and perhaps petrol and battery.Call me Rodzaidi Faiz : 012 324 8637."
Bmw_e23_v_sst.jpg
This is an E32 Beemer, right? Just a pic nicked online.

Thanks for the info. The pic and the year of manufacturer is a E23. Not E32. But worthwhile to see tough

I opened my eyes big big when I saw this posting... as the price tag reads:-

Price: RM0 (free)

wow :) the owner is keeping the car now?

my fren just bought e23 735 2.5k only...the previous owner take back the plate no WY1.
any of u own e32 735i with sunroof?

gizmoz82;481402 said:
my fren just bought e23 735 2.5k only...the previous owner take back the plate no WY1.

ya.. that car was on sale on mudah.com.my

it was offered much higher..

pussy;481459 said:
ya.. that car was on sale on mudah.com.my

it was offered much higher..

yup the seller is driver of this dato car.he sell for 6k..but try bargain la...hehe...somemore eng is m30 motronic...the prob is now the idle too rich...now still in wshop..

gizmoz82;481556 said:
yup the seller is driver of this dato car.he sell for 6k..but try bargain la...hehe...somemore eng is m30 motronic...the prob is now the idle too rich...now still in wshop..

gizmoz,

is the car still available ?

gizmoz82;481402 said:

At one time the car was owned by a former minister........and the no. was formerly used by another minister who later becomes prime minister !

How do I know ...........long story bro..........!:wink:

AAM;517659 said:
At one time the car was owned by a former minister........and the no. was formerly used by another minister who later becomes prime minister !

How do I know ...........long story bro..........!:wink:

yup i know this story bro.....:smokin:

Top Bottom