Floaty Feeling on my 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Biscuit

Hi all,

I'm driving a 2014 320i luxury model. Warranty is coming to an end and I would like to change the suspension due to floaty feeling when going on uneven roads.

My questions:-

1. Would you recommend the BMW M performance sports suspension, H&R sport springs only or H&R sports springs + bilstein shocks? I do not track. Just want a more planted car and reduce fender gap. (Planning to upgrade to 18 inch rims also)

2. BMW claims the M suspension drop 20mm, is it true? Would be great if I can reduce some fender gap.

3. Do you think it's worth to extend BSRI? Current price is approximately RM12k, quoted by Quill Automobile. FYI, I only drive max 10,000 km per year.

Thanks in advance!

Biscuit said:
Hi all,

I'm driving a 2014 320i luxury model. Warranty is coming to an end and I would like to change the suspension due to floaty feeling when going on uneven roads.

1. Would you recommend the BMW M performance sports suspension, H&R sport springs only or H&R sports springs + bilstein shocks? I do not track. Just want a more planted car and reduce fender gap. (Planning to upgrade to 18 inch rims also)

2. BMW claims the M suspension drop 20mm, is it true? Would be great if I can reduce some fender gap.

3. Do you think it's worth to extend BSRI? Current price is approximately RM12k, quoted by Quill Automobile. FYI, I only drive max 10,000 km per year.

Thanks in advance!
i would suggest Bilstein B8 + Eibach springs, if possible add on H&R anti rolls.

If the 12k is not an issue, it would be good to extend for the peace of mind.

jeffreyewe said:
i would suggest Bilstein B8 + Eibach springs, if possible add on H&R anti rolls.

If the 12k is not an issue, it would be good to extend for the peace of mind.
Have you had them installed on your car? If yes, how does it feel and why did you opt that instead of H&R?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biscuit said:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
biscuit

i have an extensive thread on this .. F30.. and best bang for money in KL now is Titan. Regardless of whatever other says.. thats the best VALUE in KL now. Not nocessary best money can buy.. but you will not regret it,.

alantiong said:
I have 6 bmws so far.... plus my current F30 and F02.. all titan suspension
How much did it cost you to change your F30 suspension to titan suspension?

Top Bottom