fiber bumpers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

otrolif

Club Guest
hi yall,has anybody experienced using a fiber bumper for your UDM? reliable ka?....ofcourse la its not as strong as pp material, but is it stronger then those bumpers from accessories shop one?planning 2 get one. pp to ex. my e46 needs 2 look good. 'Gaya mesti 10/10" true?

It's ok to use....its how u look after the bkit....dun simply knock here and there it should be fine...also make sure its fitted strongly....its no different from those tat's fitted on the Jap or local cars

The type of the material itself may not be as important as the build and finish. I have seen very smooth and crisp lines on fibre bumpers while the same fibre bumper looks "wavy" and sloppy in construction elsewhere. Go to the shop, inspect the bumper thoroughly before purchase, and get a good body workshop to prep and finish for you. Nobody can tell the difference.

Now there many replica PP material available wt reasonable price. I f yr budget lower, still can go fibre but go for PU fibre which is smoother & flexible. But make sure u send for good paint job:top:

Alah...kat UK pun orang banyak pakai fiber apa?....udah kita tak mampu nak pakai ori, pakai fiber dah ler...same goes to wheels, lots of people using replicas what...sama lee tu

Top Bottom