Feeler: Futsal Aficionados wanted. Games against various TT Chapters

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Hey guys,During last night's Subang TT, IyliaH suggested that a futsal game could be held against the other chapters. I hereby attach the suggestion by Iylia as per the Subang TT thread:"I had a talk with Eggie and NKTOB about forming a Subang Kakis Futsal team during TT just now.Just wondering how many subang kakis would be interested on doing so?Maybe we could have like a small futsal match against other TT chapters. or we could just have it for fun between us. But the idea of playing against other TT chapter seem rather interesting and fun.It'll be another new interesting form of get together i suppose."So what say you guys? The first chapter that cropped up in our minds first was the Ampang one, so this might turn out to be quite some match. Hehehe. Would be a great way of meeting new friends and forging a stronger camaraderie amongst members, guests and forummers alike! :top:

I don't mind coming from Klang..we used to play at Planet before.

..... I believe the response will be overwelhming and who knows yah, maybe some day we can have this futsal thingy as an annual tourney of the club :4: :top:

Thanks Mr. Prez.

Guess it should be time to revive the futsal idea again? I'm sure we can work something out. Probably for now, we need to gauge how many are interested in taking part, for now, seems like some of the Subang guys are keen on taking part, so coupled with a few more jaguh kampung, we can probably organise a game between the teams. :top:

Klang vs Subang vs Ampang? :biggrin:

I'm sure Klang got loads of awesome players. Hehehe.

Eggie86;660538 said:
Thanks Mr. Prez.

Guess it should be time to revive the futsal idea again? I'm sure we can work something out. Probably for now, we need to gauge how many are interested in taking part, for now, seems like some of the Subang guys are keen on taking part, so coupled with a few more jaguh kampung, we can probably organise a game between the teams. :top:

Klang vs Subang vs Ampang? :biggrin:

I'm sure Klang got loads of awesome players. Hehehe.

:listen: klang got seasoned players weiii ..... :4:

I don't mind trying to arrange something with Sunway Xtreme Park as they have both Futsal & Badminton..

Cheers :)

We used to have weekly games with our buddies from the udm_owners faction, all went well until people became lazy so turnout lacklustre, then slowly cancelled la:rolleyes:

Now I just stick to playing outside, I think the same goes for Andrew as well. Well I'll definitely join up depending on location la, but I'd suggest you organize a friendly futsal session amongst club members, and then you can gauge the response and then probably organize a TT vs TT game if there is indeed enough people, cheers:)

I'm in....

Futsal, football, tennis, bowling oso can....Summit Bowl is pretty empty during weeknites.

I can get free tennis court in Holiday Villa Subang Jaya if got kakis...

gregcwho;660544 said:
I don't mind trying to arrange something with Sunway Xtreme Park as they have both Futsal & Badminton..

Cheers :)

With a sling arm? Cool mate!

Updates:

Hey guys, the Subang Chapter has indicated their readiness in playing a match against the other futsal kakis after the Raya holidays. Kindly indicate those who would be interested in taking part in the game. :biggrin:

subang kakis is ready to challenge other chapter / committees on a game of futsal.

Eggie, suggest a court / day / time

Either next week or the week after should be good for a kick about.

Top Bottom