Facelift E90 spotted!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i thought the rear of the current E90 was ugly, this is even uglier

Considering the slow immediate hype of the E90 relative to the E46, this announcement of the facelift is really gonna kill current sales for the E90.

Still doesnt look as good as the E92!

Quite subtle changes unlike what they did with the E46 facelift. I wonder if they'll come up with new M sport bodykit designs with this new facelift as well.

Mouse;244105 said:
i thought the rear of the current E90 was ugly, this is even uglier

I must agree that the rear doesn't look impressive for the new facelift and I find E92 rear looks better.

GUYS read properly laaaaa

how can u make judgment on something u CANT EVEN SEE AND LET IT FOOL u ...
QUOTE " ---------

On the rear, parts of the tail lamps are taped up, which could mean a redesign of sorts. I am not a fan of the current E90 tail lamps - something that resembles the current 7-Series facelift and the E92 3-Series Coupe would looks much better on the [COLOR=#686868! important][COLOR=#686868! important]car[/color][/color] and make it look wider as well. The hood also looks taped up, so it might be redesigned.
It looks like BMW has decided to keep the more aggressive E92 nose job exclusively for the BMW M3 Sedan, which is a pity. But I am sure you’ll be able to do some aftermarket modification magic with the M3 sedan’s front panels and headlamps onto your vanilla 3-Series Sedan. --------end quote"

Yeah, the part of the tail-lights on the bootlid is cover up, so how can one judge whether it looks good or ugly? I think the front looks great though! The bonnet, grill and front airdam looks more streamline and aggressive, which usually the case with a facelift. Facelifts always make the car looks more sporty and less conservative.

So by the end of 2008, there should be good deals on the present lineup. Maybe I can think of getting one then :)

:laugh:

This is old news, its just a mild refresh simlar to the recent E60's touch up. I think this should be in place for the Sept 2008 batch onwards, will confirm later.

The larger front openings is necessary to beef up the cooling efficiency on the N54 models.

There is still much to be finalized.

It cracks me up how the haters still jump on the E90's case whenever they get the chance :rolleyes:

Yah man... Ugly... The tail light is uglier than the current one, I think...

Still the M3 style is better!

Half of the tail light, ie the part on the bootlid, is taped up. So how can you conclude that it's ugly?

sigh...dun bother explaining la meetoo. they dun seem to get the point!

just jumping into the bandwagon like the rest of them.

tombstone;245082 said:

just jumping into the bandwagon like the rest of them.

hehehe..i understand man...cant argue with d crowd..join d crowd lorrr...

tombstone;245082 said:

Worth pointing out to our brothers who mistaken think that the spyshots show the final product. The changed parts are always taped up so don't think you're looking at the final rear lights, friends. :listen:

I think the changes are inconclusive.

Doesnt look very diff from the current e90. Biggest diff is the bonnet, which seems to look fiercer....

Whilst I'm a big fan of the E92's design over the E90 (heh! sure kena tembak again), I feel that it's only the E92's front which provides strong appeal cos it's neat, yet still aggressive looking. The rear might look good for a while and it's nice that it looks very close to the facelifted 7 series, but over time it looks very Jap and plain jane too. This is unlike the rears you find on Merc SLs or even the Alfa Brera or Audi A5. Somehow, BMW has failed to see the co-relation between cars and humans i.e. it's always more appealing to have a nice rear end.

Agreed with meetoo.

The changed rear lights are taped up, similarly the front bonnet. The new bonnet should give the E90 a more menacing look.:top:

Top Bottom