F30 320d a good choice for me to switch from Passat CC?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackE90;739208 said:
Hi Bro Jan999, here's another video to assist your decision making process. Just listen to your heart for the choice of car.

i love tat video...replayed it! its a 335i,checkout the price-usd 55,870!Convert it to RM= ~178900!with tat price,can buy 3 of tat in USA then wat u will pay n waste in Malaysia!top of it options of HUD n others r available there!Roads r longer ample of spc to drive it up among civilised drivers!here, at traffic light ur machine will spool up all tat 300 hp just to be held back by a doink kancil,myvi or a souped up crap running on Malaysian roads!Even Aussie drivers r awesome!Green means pedal to metal!here, doinks will look left n right up down,looking for moon,ants on road, if the car beside is washed or not n nonsense!Driving technique is crucial when 245/300hp is at ur mercy!!Then comes the bloody roadblocks,potholes n tortoises in cars on overtaking lanes of h/ways @ 70kph!to be humane to humans,i pity the machine(BMW),n its creators!!

jan999;740087 said:
Well, I also dont understand some people. Like to talk cock but not constructive comments.

If u can ask around for opinions, why not? but too bad, I only received too much sarcastic remarks here. Guess that I shouldnt expect anymore genuine remarks from here anymore.

Wasted my time. If the mod here can spare a minute, I hereby request to delete this thread for good. Those like to talk nonsense, I dont need your reply. I merely post up a request. The decision power is with the moderator. Should the mod deem that this thread dtill constructibe to the forum, then do keep it. I respect your decision so as I expect people show basic respect to me too.

Jan ... I learnt not to bother about such behaviour in forums. This is a Malaysian Internet problem. Too many fanboys la. Just like the other day one guy say thinking of the Civic 2.0 or the 320i and one forumer says why compare, passed a comment that the original poster is in the wrong forum. Sad to say such remarks are NOT constructive at all. Why can't it be cordial?

BMW is not the best car in the world, that is a fact. Its a superb car, no doubt. All cars have their pros and cons. Some like Japanese, some prefer German. Why the need to think its The Ultimate Driving Machine and there is none other like it?

......................'Puts a smile on your face....its the single most important measure of a car. Say it outright-I LOVE THE 3 SERIES'

docrayboy;740167 said:
......................'Puts a smile on your face....its the single most important measure of a car. Say it outright-I LOVE THE 3 SERIES'

and thats how you end it !

cmt-medium2.gif

btw, Jan999 have you brought the Passat or F30, F30 waiting list is 6 month btw.

i driving passat cc now. F30 is target in sight only, but no action as yet.

how about Lexus IS250 ? a good choice or not? any beemer driver here experienced it before? can share?

jan999;740251 said:

how about Lexus IS250 ? a good choice or not? any beemer driver here experienced it before? can share?

Why don u buy 1 and compare, then tell us good choice or not? (we don hv "passai"" but u do..) :smokin:

docrayboy;737524 said:
You buy a Passat when you don't have the guts to buy a BMW. Its a brave ex-Camry owner who after weeks/months of consultation with a thousand people, decides to move upmarket and get something German......a VW. Congrats!

Good say bro !! :rock:

He don have this..
2dsn1hl.jpg

jan999;740251 said:

the best for person as you from a phycology point of view , is you want new toy but do not want to waste money or trow to try.
i would suggest drive down to singapore and rent the car and test drive it for few day that way you get to try before you buy.
as i assume test drive is not enough for you. a longer drive will be better.

but seriously i would suggest you keep your Passat now, as when you sell to upgrade. heart pain .

good advice, sell and buy and sell and buy really waste of money :) appreciated for many good comments came from those educated and civil ones. (my appreciation only applies to those who are genuine ones)

Obviously, You have yet driven a BMW 3 series(in days). See the number of post in this forum, which one got the most?
Passat cc, we have yet experienced it but it is in the case you are thinking to dump your ride, which means something that car doesn't suit you.

Before, car to me is a transport machine. Now with BMW it is a TOY also. My Precious Horse! If you run with a school of horses,then is another kind of fun. We love it a lot with our official/non-official drives. Try to join your passat cc drives if you have kaki.

F30 320d is no good either, we have tested it. We don't like the interior and lack of performance parts, tyre profile , rim, no nav....plastic like Japanese car...
This spec is for family and not for fun.

I think BMW learnt a lot from a Diesel engine and applied to the petrol engine too, see the figures 245hp and 350NM of a 328i. The Torque is more fun! Therefore, please find the car with torque like this...350NM 380NM 420NM 475NM....

This thread is closed at the request of thread starter.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom