exhaust system??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

benjichris88

Banned
brothers out there.. im currently driving an e46 320i sedan with the csl rear bumper.. the bumper is quite hard to find exhaust that suits the space available.. is there anyway that is posible for me to modify the exhaust system? what type of exhaust should i use?? should i just change the box or should i change the whole system?? what i want is to gain a bit more pick up as well as a bit more sound.. thx bro..

Just too share with you.... I did a custom exhaust (replicate of a borla back box), just the back box and custom stainless steel pipping for the quad tips...
This was done at Jian Han, at batu caves... Don't worry about the pricing.. It not as expensive as Fox or Remus back box....Mine is a 325

Soundman;377171 said:
Just too share with you.... I did a custom exhaust (replicate of a borla back box), just the back box and custom stainless steel pipping for the quad tips...
This was done at Jian Han, at batu caves... Don't worry about the pricing.. It not as expensive as Fox or Remus back box....Mine is a 325

thx for the info bro.
but can u tell me roughly how much..
goin to survey around in two more weeks time..
having exam..
headache!!!
anyway appreciate it a lot..
it'll be kind if u explain more like what bro riezal did..
i need to learn more bout it..
thx bro..
cheers!!

benjichris88;377185 said:
thx for the info bro.
having exam..
headache!!!
thx bro..
cheers!!

Belanja bro riezal teh tarik lerrr ... :top:

benjichris88;377185 said:
thx for the info bro.
having exam..
headache!!!
thx bro..
cheers!!

Well, it's a custom exhaust...Using the the same position as your original exhaust..It should cost about 1200 too 1800....

Soundman;377448 said:
Well, it's a custom exhaust...Using the the same position as your original exhaust..It should cost about 1200 too 1800....

thx bro sound man for tthe info..
went to a few exhaust shop and JFA as well and seems like there is not much choices available for a e46 sedan..
not enuff space..
anyway i'll do more research before i do anything to my exhaust..
thx everyone..
u guys are really helpful..
cheers..

Top Bottom