Evidence of clear coat failure?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Hey guys, noticed that the paint on my car was getting even worse today when I was waiting for it to be worked upon this morning.Took some shots, and well, I guess a respray is the only option, and KC did mention before it was probably beyond hope that a detailing job can salvage this... *Sighs*
IMAG1273.jpg
IMAG1274.jpg
Looks really bad.

You can try correcting it then coating with OptiCoat to act as a new clear coat.

Thanks for the suggestions Seech.

Can my car be voluntary test car for the next session ah... See whether KC & Seech can perform their magic to salvage some of the paintwork on that front wing... :biggrin:

Kekeke.

Bro will it be cause of the too often washing your car effect the clear coat failure ? he...he... :cool:

Kekeke, maybe bro...

But if that's the case, whole car will have CC failure in no time at all! :24:

Eggie86;653412 said:

Can my car be voluntary test car for the next session ah... See whether KC & Seech can perform their magic to salvage some of the paintwork on that front wing... :biggrin:

Kekeke.

Haiyah.... no need us to do lah.... We teach the magic to you.....

It's the same problem I have on my car but it's far worse. Figured I would just let it be cause a respray is planned.

Eggie86;653412 said:

Kekeke.

wah my car also can self volunteer ah? hhehehehehehe....

Top Bottom