Ever have the feeling that ......

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ferdinand

Club Guest
Ever have the feeling that your car is out to get you???!!Well I am having this episode with my car where when you hit the brakes and as you let go, it gives out a squeek and sometimes the squeek is followed by soft audio feedback type of high frequency sound "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" even when your feet is not on the brake pedal, so I kinda figure it is either air in the hose or the brake servo is jacked.But once I left the car at the mechanic the sound stops, no matter how my mechanic try and recreate the sound, he swears he cannot hear anything at all!!!I think sometimes our car is smarter than us and they are out there trying to get at us!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Anyways, after the mechanic tighten the hose etc it seems okay or so he says, we will see.... time will tell, I pray that tightening the hose will resolve this issue.

E46 318i FL =) if the sound comes from what seems to be inside of the car can't it be something that is towards the outside?

I tell you, IT IS COMING TO GET ME!!!~

I agree with Redbaron... I've got the similar problem... Change rotor and brake pads, all gone.

Ferdinand;230355 said:
Ever have the feeling that your car is out to get you???!!

Well I am having this episode with my car where when you hit the brakes and as you let go, it gives out a squeek and sometimes the squeek is followed by soft audio feedback type of high frequency sound "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" even when your feet is not on the brake pedal, so I kinda figure it is either air in the hose or the brake servo is jacked.

But once I left the car at the mechanic the sound stops, no matter how my mechanic try and recreate the sound, he swears he cannot hear anything at all!!!

I think sometimes our car is smarter than us and they are out there trying to get at us!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyways, after the mechanic tighten the hose etc it seems okay or so he says, we will see.... time will tell, I pray that tightening the hose will resolve this issue.

happened to me once too. eeeeeeeeeee noise was very disturbing. my case was a small pebble that got stuck on the disc.

hahah anyways, it is the brake servo leaking air.

Gonna get it replaced with another ATE brake servo.

Top Bottom