Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

esham

Club Guest
Just got myself a second hand Japan recondition car E39/1999 last 2 weeks. I plan to post photo here on the progress history of my "new" car life. :)

your sig says 525i/1999...as far as i know, 525i not introduced yet that year

My E39 plain stock except the rim
eshame3901.jpg

join the club uve the same rims & colour like mine, c u at our official TT at MMZ bkt jelutong shah alam

My meter panel numbering is disspearing and "they" want to change it to new one. It cost them 3K - that what they said. Still waiting for the spare parts to arrive.

DSC00612_small.jpg

Bailey;206316 said:
join the club uve the same rims & colour like mine, c u at our official TT at MMZ bkt jelutong shah alam

Bailey do they decided already - nothing in the 5..est thread ? When this will be held?

it's our monthly TT bro, so normally people will start to gather arnd 1030pm & i'll be there at tat time also, where do u stay?

Bailey;206324 said:
it's our monthly TT bro, so normally people will start to gather arnd 1030pm & i'll be there at tat time also, where do u stay?
:( Ipoh.. Far north. But give me the date just in case if i bugzzz.. around there..Hope it weekend.:)

Congrat bro on yr new car. Take care of it. E39 indeed is a good car.
How much u bought it?

initialM;206345 said:
Congrat bro on yr new car. Take care of it. E39 indeed is a good car.
How much u bought it?

Thanks Bro I start to "feel in" into BMW after my previous car proton V6/2000. This E39 even it just plain stock the comfort and power is enough and beyond my expectation. Need to touchup abit more on the finishing after been "used" by his previous owner. :) The price - i'm abit silent on this because if i got it cheap it might "touch heart" to some of our friends here but if i got it expensive "it will touch my heart" Sorry for this initialM. :cool: Let just put in a range it is between RM120K - RM85K - 525i/Japan/1999/2005/ 138K Mileage. :cool:

Continue on my photo posting. My silver with another friend / The "Bas Kilang" - Sorry bro jangan marah aku with this nick name :p ..E36/3.0/M3 AC Bodykit/Eibach Spring/BBS R18 etc

DSC00621_small01.jpg

welcome to the club ..nice e39 uhave there and also the blue coloured e36 ...do join us 2mrow for TT and bring along the E36 tooo...

ICEMAN 13;206358 said:
welcome to the club ..nice e39 uhave there and also the blue coloured e36 ...do join us 2mrow for TT and bring along the E36 tooo...

Thanks man.. Ohh! it is tommorrow..emm..And It is the same place as mention by Bailey?

The E39 in different angle..:rolleyes:

DSC00666_small.jpg

Last week Friday when to Falken and check all the four tyres. It was Yokohama/R18/225 and mix between new and old. Decided and change all four tyres - Falken ( Addited from my previous car can't help..)

Front Hamman/OZ/Italy/R18/235/40-Falken ZE-522 - RM 380/pc :(
Rear Hamman/OZ/Italy/R18/245/40-Falken ZE-326 - RM 565/pc :(

DSC00649_small.jpg

DSC00652_small.jpg

TT

ICEMAN 13;206358 said:

wei iceBULUman13 firstly gd morning....secondly why u never read hah esham is from IPOH mali wor

esham if u need any assistant on copy of M5 bumper, skirting or yg sewaktu dgn nye let me know ya..........cheers

Shaifulo,

If it's a 99 model, it's definitely a 523i with the M52TU engine, la! Perhaps the car was just rebadged as a 525i by the dealer or the seller before Esham bought it.

Regards,
VaN.

always like previous threads.. the 523i's in japan were rebadged as 525i's. the true 525i's only came at year 2001 to japan.

Top Bottom