errrr I saw the F10 5 series in Bangsar today!!! OMG

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jenniferk

Club Guest
hi guys,Today while coming back from Bangsar Shopping Complex, I had to turn into the housing area to exit the other way out, and I SAW An F10 BMW 2010 5 SERIES !!! Its parked in one of the owners house!!!OMG SERIOUSLY cannot believe my eyes!!!How did he manage to buy it before it even came out ????Or is it he make a custom ownself facelift ??By the way, the eyes look exactly like the Satria Neo :(

haiz... family in the car.. can't stop by the road to take pic :(

Really its not satria neo. its beemer f10 in Malaysia. but i highly suspect the owner modify it to look like the f10 artist impression, cause it not even released yet.

maybe you guys can try this week, On Sunday, about 4 PM, after come out of BSC mall, turn right immediately, then turn left immediately into housing area, and look to your left for the 3rd - 5th house...
you will see an f10 park outside...

jenniferk;381809 said:
haiz... family in the car.. can't stop by the road to take pic :(

Really its not satria neo. its beemer f10 in Malaysia. but i highly suspect the owner modify it to look like the f10 artist impression, cause it not even released yet.

maybe you guys can try this week, On Sunday, about 4 PM, after come out of BSC mall, turn right immediately, then turn left immediately into housing area, and look to your left for the 3rd - 5th house...
you will see an f10 park outside...

wow.. non-released f10, and parked outside.. most likely not la bro...

if anything, maybe the F02?

I heard 2 dealerships displayed the car momentarily prior to the launch and got penalized by BMW malaysia?

:D

Top Bottom