error code help.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azhar1788

Club Guest
hyeee all the siffussss........need help yesterday my check engine came out after 1 years using my e39 without any check engine came out....hahahah if u all can see the pic,,that is the result after scanning....but after reset the check engine is gone this result im take before del the error...if any body have experience this kind of prob... i guess check engine will come back after this....pleaseeeeee helppp siffus

Attachments

• error new.jpg
    error new.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 23
  • new error ike.jpg
    new error ike.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 22
bro...if you can reset....then no worries.
drive for a bit and see.if it does not reappear...good riddance...
if it comes back then we shall see what requires doing...

I have a very similar error codes as yours, but mine is E46.
All these DME errors can't be clear by scanner, but I don't have any engine check error prompt out (maybe not yet).

DME_1.JPG

If compare with yours, think the main error difference is the oxygen sensor controller.

kw930 said:
I have a very similar error codes as yours, but mine is E46.
All these DME errors can't be clear by scanner, but I don't have any engine check error prompt out (maybe not yet).

attachicon.gif
DME_1.JPG

If compare with yours, think the main error difference is the oxygen sensor controller.
Ignore the error for the O2 Sensor. CKD model dont have after CAT O2 Sensor. (Dont ask me why).

Try to reset the DSC/ASC by unplugged at the module and rescan.

yess brooo,,i already del the error,,luckly the error gone,,check engine dint came out......

but only this error come on IKE ""internal fault, EEPROM checksum, coding incorrect?incomplete"" what is this error mean?

IKE is your instrument cluster elex...do you have a tamper dot at your odometer?

azhar1788 said:
yess brooo,,i already del the error,,luckly the error gone,,check engine dint came out......

but only this error come on IKE ""internal fault, EEPROM checksum, coding incorrect?incomplete"" what is this error mean?
i have the same error after i changed and coded the replacement cluster but i never bother over it.

huskar3399 said:
i have the same error after i changed and coded the replacement cluster but i never bother over it.
yessss ahhh bro...then just can ignore lah.....thank bros...

Top Bottom