enquiry

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ejat shafiq

Club Guest
hi guys, does anyone know how much is the price for original m3 bodykit for e30? kindly interested to know. what is the suitable engine to replace m40 engine?? thanks guys.

Try not to waste bandwidth with questions which is already be answered especially on the engine.

U asking about M3 bodykit or the Mtech bodykit???
The E30 M3 is no bodykit, it's using different body panels... since your car is a 4 door sedan, you are most probably referring to the MTECH bodykit...

Search for previous threads in the forum..

FYI, MTEC bodykit:
BMW-E30-82_91-M-TechStyleKit.jpg

E30 M3.. This is not bodykit..
61b8_3.jpg

Guna;470676 said:
The poor guy is fairly new to this forum and he was asking for some help in my opinion in a polite manner so I suggest we refrain using words like 'wasting time/bandwidth' or words to that effect in this context.

take Fabian for example,I'm sure he has heard this questions before and probably even tired of it and yet he takes the trouble to inform the guy in the best possible way.To all concern,if you find it bothersome,just ignore.Let others who have the patience,knowledge and courtesy to reply.

how many times has this got to be said before we see some courtesy here in this forum?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bro

I dont think miepower was being harsh bcos at the end of the sentence there were 2 emoticons but if there werent any emoticons then that whole sentence would have sounded harsh...

Guna;470676 said:
The poor guy is fairly new to this forum and he was asking for some help in my opinion in a polite manner so I suggest we refrain using words like 'wasting time/bandwidth' or words to that effect in this context.

take Fabian for example,I'm sure he has heard this questions before and probably even tired of it and yet he takes the trouble to inform the guy in the best possible way.To all concern,if you find it bothersome,just ignore.Let others who have the patience,knowledge and courtesy to reply.

how many times has this got to be said before we see some courtesy here in this forum?:rolleyes::rolleyes:[

It’s about delivering my message across and it’s up to you or anyone to interpret it either negatively or likewise. Its just a matter of choice. I'm not competing for any popularity contest for sure and as far as I'm concerned I've been straight forward and honest.

Online forum is a 2-dimensional communication tool. One's tonal expression can't be displayed apart from the text and emoticons used...

Now, let's shake hands and have a couple of teh tariks...

Guna;470676 said:

how many times has this got to be said before we see some courtesy here in this forum?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seconded!
Stuck-Up-ism doesn't really encourage newbie forummers (yours truly included) from participating in "intelligent" discussions.

ouh i am so sorry fr making u guys llike tis. i am just interested to know. like i had said to fabian, i am only 19 yrs old kid with zero-knowledge bout e30. so, i joined this forum to gathered up knowledge from the sifus. just that, please dont get me wrong. i am so sorry.

Have fun searching.. There are a lot of information in the forum.. Just need a bit of searching... Anyway, if this forum can't get, can still google...

Remember the fun is in the acquiring of info and knowledge when you're passionate about something.. And with the internet, it can link to a lot of information..

miepower;470697 said:
Guna;470676 said:

how many times has this got to be said before we see some courtesy here in this forum?:rolleyes::rolleyes:[

It’s about delivering my message across and it’s up to you or anyone to interpret it either negatively or likewise. Its just a matter of choice. I'm not competing for any popularity contest for sure and as far as I'm concerned I've been straight forward and honest.

Guna, many of us here know Mie personally. Trust me, he is an above average nice guy - always smiling, always willing to help. So when you guys have that teh tarik, do invite me along..

mizhan;471801 said:
Guna, many of us here know Mie personally. Trust me, he is an above average nice guy - always smiling, always willing to help. So when you guys have that teh tarik, do invite me along..

You're probably right Mizhan and I won't be prejudiced.I was just merely referring to the way his post started.I'm sure you've also noticed that it's a pretty common line here especially with the old timers.IMHO I think we should approach questions by the less informed a little more politely la.That's all.And rest assured,I'm going to harp on it till kingdom comes if that's what it takes.

I just wish I had the time and opportunity to meet up with you guys and actually make that teh tarik session a reality and Ejat can join in too. :top:

guna, i know what you mean and agree with you by a large extent; but Mie isn't one of those you described.

miepower ..let go for some CRAB paratel ....when ?? slurp slurp ...

ejat shafiq : what's the best engine to replace an M40 .. ? i would say it depends on what your liking is... are you the type that loves power to the extreme ?? and also how deep can you stretch ya wallet ....

it would be better if you can phrase it out as " with a budget of RM20K what sort of engine could i get to replace my M40 " then only you'll see lotsa awsome replies to ya enquiries ...

wah the red e30 M3 very then chunnnn one leyy

mizhan;471986 said:
guna, i know what you mean and agree with you by a large extent; but Mie isn't one of those you described.

I'm glad to hear that bro coz the world sure could do with less of that disease.Let's just drop it and move on to the original question by Ejat(the guy seeking a free teh tarik)..Cheers to you and all good people here.

ICEMAN 13;471992 said:
ejat shafiq : what's the best engine to replace an M40 .. ? i would say it depends on what your liking is... are you the type that loves power to the extreme ?? and also how deep can you stretch ya wallet ....

it would be better if you can phrase it out as " with a budget of RM20K what sort of engine could i get to replace my M40 " then only you'll see lotsa awsome replies to ya enquiries ...

ahaha. whoaa. klu RM20K must be very powerful maa. dont want laju2. haha. :top:

Guna;472032 said:
I'm glad to hear that bro coz the world sure could do with less of that disease.Let's just drop it and move on to the original question by Ejat(the guy seeking a free teh tarik)..Cheers to you and all good people here.

ahaha, i am not seeking for free. if the teh tarik session jadi, it will be my treat.:top:

Top Bottom