Engine with whizzing sound

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

keanbkhoo

Club Guest
Whenever I am driving there will be a whizzing sound from the engine ( kinda like air rushing zzzzzzzzsssssssttttmm ) this happen normally when I drive above 80kmph it comes and go whether you are accelerating or not and it is there for like 3 secs, after gone and come again when I accelerate.Hmmmm I do not know if this is normal in a bmw but any of you experience this.Please advise.I am still a virgin.......I mean with a BMW...no...I mean driving a BMW.Example of my greenish horn experience : I actually ask Calvin Tan to change my car key battery...............malu..betul betul malu........damn gong should have read the manual before asking anybody.........lucky Calvin is good enough to swallow his amazement and did not giggle a bit but I can see his eye pop up about 1/2 inch. Now he have bigger eyes, thank to me.

bro, nothing to be malu if ask something silly lar, coz i also thought need to change battery inside the key remote mar, muhahahahahaha, but i didnt ask anyone lar, only found out it recharge by itself in the manual

Top Bottom