Engine transplant m43b19 out

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eujinee

Club Guest
hi guys,have any one using this m43b19 engine and transplant something like m52b25 or something reliable and more power....feel my engine is underpower.....been poison by workshop....any advise..??

Am on the same path now..wanting to seek out 325 engine. How possible is it to conver to M54 2.5 with a manual gearbox?

tweiboon;691692 said:
Toyota ? Wah...........drive BMW car putting Toyota engine. Is it a good idea ?

well its cheapman m3...reliability of a toyota a comfort of a bmw...

Prinze;691596 said:
Am on the same path now..wanting to seek out 325 engine. How possible is it to conver to M54 2.5 with a manual gearbox?

I believe you'd need many many parts, I'm not entirely sure whether it still worth while doing so or not.

The wiring would be a headache unless you've complete M54B25 for E46 half cut.

I'm ready to part my M54B25 anytime if you're game, but only engine. Your challenge is to seek the rest of the E46 required stuff bro.

Good luck.

seewai

Sifus,

Im reviving back this thread..can anyone refer me to a reputable workshop that can do conversion from m43 to m54b22...also will be at help if bro's can gave me and estimation of the half cut and workmanship involve...lately my engine is bleeding every where..am thinking that with a good half cut i also can settle my aircond compressor, water leakage, and etc..

thanks in advance.

Bo_Greene;691569 said:
M54 2.5
Never fails to make me smile n absolutely hassle free.

And with just some piston/stroker kit ur on your way to a 3.2 power with a 2.5 Roadtax :p

BTW im actually looking at upgrading the system from inside at least if anything is wrong its a better decision to transplant a new M54 based engine and work up from there again ...

i dun think is easy to transplant m54 to m43 chassis...i head form workshop,...there is alot things to do....and could b a mess

eujinee;726000 said:
i dun think is easy to transplant m54 to m43 chassis...i head form workshop,...there is alot things to do....and could b a mess

Get a halfcut and it shouldn't be a prob

i've also have the same thought...but some how the half cut can cause you both arm and leg..last time i ask MK auto part Kepong, a 2.2cc m-sport cost about RM20k, a none M around RM16k and 2.8cc around RM18k (another chop shop)..who know where can get a 2.2cc below the price stated please do leave a pm in my inbox..thanks

Top Bottom