engine detailing ( newbie leyy )

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ICEMAN 13;751995 said:
an easy 2 hours job and the result is just good enough for my eyes only

wanting to thank both of my MAHAGURUJI's seech and KC for their guidance and making me an addict to this detailing world ...

so enjoy the pictures and happy fathers day to all out there ... :)

the guru of the guru's

bhai u arent suppose towork on father's day....but it is indeed a fulfilling day

happy to see u didn't pay 40 bucks & get all the super degreaser & acids to kill all yr silicon, vinyl & allow parts

Keep it up.....

we gonna have a party soon.....

time to detail my undercarriage soon ...just waiting for the JACKs .... that's goona be a pain ...

KC wanting to party ?? yehhh when ??? time to roll out the MAK's .....

Hi Iceman. Firstly thanks that you wished the community for father's day and secondly it seems that you are good at inside and beneath the bonnet of your car, otherwise I would never be able to finish the work within two minutes. The great thing is that during the time of your working you took out the pics for this community to show your outstanding work. Firstly hats off to you and secondly I am waiting for the next round of pics when you will be beneath your car.

banadictaustin;757640 said:
Hi Iceman. Firstly thanks that you wished the community for father's day and secondly it seems that you are good at inside and beneath the bonnet of your car, otherwise I would never be able to finish the work within two minutes. The great thing is that during the time of your working you took out the pics for this community to show your outstanding work. Firstly hats off to you and secondly I am waiting for the next round of pics when you will be beneath your car.

Bhai u heard it..... we r waiting

kc's;757661 said:
Bhai u heard it..... we r waiting

Sorry KC's. Sorry to hurt the sentiments of all of the members of this community. I think I have been a little selfish. Actually its my mistake. Its a fact that not only me but almost all the members of this community are waiting for the pics and elaboration of the work beneath the bonnet by Iceman.

Top Bottom