Emergency Tire Sealant

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
By the same token, if you DON'T use a piece of equipment occasionally, it WILL konk. :) But it's not a heavy duty compressor, so best not to use it all the time.

Schwepps;439968 said:
You should try it to see if it works and to know how to use it. But if you use it all the time, be prepared for it to konk out because these things are designed for emergency use and are not heavy duty. The pumps at kiosks are free, the mobility kit is not. :)

Reminds me of all our country's military weapons, when emergency, all tak boleh pakai.. :p :D

E46Fanatic;439875 said:
I bought mine from Singapore and paid RM500 for it. You can buy it at any authorized dealers but if I am not mistaken its ~RM700+ here. If you want it cheaper, can buy from Singapore or get folks like Stuttgart and Obermaier to bring it in for you.

thanks a lto for the info.:top:

Spaceman;439961 said:
eh..i wonder if i can use the Mobility kit compressor to pump air into my tyres?
coz very scary to do it at petrol kiosk, might be a target of hi-jackers/ robbers!

Use the kompressor to pump the air to the tyre and drive to the nearest workshop without using the sealant. Is it okay ?

Top Bottom