Eibach Sportline + Blistein Absorber Combo.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bp88

Club Guest
Have anyone try this kind of setting before on E34?Eibach Sportline + Blistein Absorber ComboWhat kind of car characteristic that I can expect with following setup?Please give some input. Thanks in advance.

Nobody try this combination before.

I call Kiasuland and was quoated for S$980 for this combination.

Any comment?

additional info, the absorber is blistein sport.

My sedan uses: Eiback ProKits and Bilstein Sports absorber. It corners better than a stock E34 M5, I was told. I tracked my car before and it can take corners at higher speeds with less body lean than a stock E30M3.

With 17 inch rims, fitted to 235/45/17ZR tires, the ride is rather good. Firm and not harsh in bad roads. If you used 18 inch rims, you need to select "soft" rubber or else the ride is harsh!. I had that before and switched to 17inch rims. Very happy and setup/handling does not change by much (maybe 5% poorer, so hardly noticable).

If you choose Bilstein HD absorbers the ride confort is much better I was told. My Touring had Sachs SuperTouring absorbers and its ride confort is maybe 20% stiffer than stock, still great ride with 17 inch rims.

Originally posted by E34EuroTouring@Nov 16 2005, 10:36 PM
My sedan uses: Eiback ProKits and Bilstein Sports absorber. It corners better than a stock E34 M5, I was told. I tracked my car before and it can take corners at higher speeds with less body lean than a stock E30M3.

With 17 inch rims, fitted to 235/45/17ZR tires, the ride is rather good. Firm and not harsh in bad roads. If you used 18 inch rims, you need to select "soft" rubber or else the ride is harsh!. I had that before and switched to 17inch rims. Very happy and setup/handling does not change by much (maybe 5% poorer, so hardly noticable).

If you choose Bilstein HD absorbers the ride confort is much better I was told. My Touring had Sachs SuperTouring absorbers and its ride confort is maybe 20% stiffer than stock, still great ride with 17 inch rims.
Thank for the input..it look like Eibach Sportline will be quite hard.

Top Bottom