Ecu Reflash Service by Eurocharged Canada/Usa

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

davidykhor

Club Guest
Hey all, anyone interested in Ecu Remap by Eurocharged ? It could be a custom dyno tune.Eurocharged will send me a Flash reader/writer , and i will perform a read, send the file to them, they will alter the file and send it back to me for rewrite.How is the custom dyno tune ? Simple. I got to find a dyno that datalogs af/r vs ignition timing, run a original run for baseline, run a tuned run, and then send the datalog afr vs ignition to them, then they will alter and send back a file which is custom suited for your car.Also don't be supprise when you see the price$400 usd = RM12xx , below RM1300 for all continental makes except exotic. If you guys check out m5board, http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/ u will see eurocharged if famous for doing tunes, check it out, they got a lot of different location tunes. and are proven. they are also proven for mercedes benz as well.Personally my M5 was custom tuned by Jerry Thorton , the owner whom i know since 2005. Dyno Fees will be paid directly by u guys to the dyno operator, i suggest gt auto sunway as that dyno have the features he needs.If there is 10 people on for doing the tune, i will get jerry to fly a flasher in and then we can go from there.1)2)3)4)5)6)7)8)9)10)Thanks.

I am interested - but can u pls ask them whether they can remove the speed limiter (not the top speed limiter) for a Japs spec BMW.
Mine is m54b30 - and the ECU 'lock' it at 210 kmh.
I have tried a few tuner - local and abroad - but so far, none.
It seems that the ECU reads from the ABS, ASC - to lock the speed.

Thanks

Hi david,
Can tune and remap E39 single vanos with asa super charged or not..
how much?
what is yr contact no ya? want to ask some question?
thanks.

Hi David,

I am interested in the CiC Combox retrofit for F10, do you know if that can be done and how much it would cost with your contact? Thanks!

Top Bottom