E90 Service Manual

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jigo

Official Member
Dear FriendI am looking for E90 service manual, is it available in local bookstore such as MPH?

I just ordered Haynes E90 service manual from ebay yesterday..hope to get it by 2 to 3 weeks. Costed me RM100 something.

nizan1979;675129 said:
I just ordered Haynes E90 service manual from ebay yesterday..hope to get it by 2 to 3 weeks. Costed me RM100 something.

I received mine, paid RM80 for it, and got a friend from Bradford to bring back.. I very selfish, dun ask me to photocopy.. :4:

23390.jpg

By the way, it's a hard cover workshop manual, boleh sampai overhaul engine.. :4: too bad the pages no color.. :(

I try surfing in the web & couldn't find any sofcopy , on hardcopy available.

Photocopy like in those school days hahaha

Bently publisher price is much higher, have anybody make comparison between those two publisher?

This is my first Hayes manual.. never had Bently manual before, so tak tau.. :(

Too bad the photos are all hitam/putih, not easy to understand. Mine covers the N46, N47 [diesel] and N52.

astroboy;675150 said:
I received mine, paid RM80 for it, and got a friend from Bradford to bring back.. I very selfish, dun ask me to photocopy.. :4:

Who want to photocopy mine..I will charge RM20 on top on photocopy cost. 5 photocopy can get back my investment...ahahaa

nizan1979;675448 said:
Who want to photocopy mine..I will charge RM20 on top on photocopy cost. 5 photocopy can get back my investment...ahahaa

U damn smart, another 5 more, u can get another brand new one for own collection while the old one continue to make money for u, that's what I call "keeping and eating the cake at the same time!"

Stupid me.. :(

Lefthanded;675499 said:
I report sama itu kementerian, siap lu... haha....

Ini lagi smart, now u get profit sharing for sitting down and shake leg.. :13:

Top Bottom