E90 needs 4.25 litres of engine oil but..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ashman55

Club Guest
If you want to replace your engine oil you need 4.25 litres but syntium has only 4 litres bottle.Most workshops only keeps the standard 4 litres except those big ones then u have no problems,their stocks come in drums.Last time when I had Citreon C20 it also needed 4.25 but i only put in 4.it has no problems though occasionally warning lights came out.I dont want to buy two 4 litres bottles,so guys help me out how do you come up with 0.25 litres when you do change your oil.Is it any brand in the market that have smaller litres for top up only?.

You could just keep the extra for the next oil change?

Otherwise, some brands like Liqui Moly have 5L bottles.

Thats what I dont want to do.never heard of the brand before?who is the manufacturer.is it proven?anybody here use this brand?

evilnickwong;408748 said:
You could just keep the extra for the next oil change?....

I did the opposite, I keep the extra money until the next oil change.. :p

its called marketing strategy. this way u HAVE to buy 2 bottles :) same with cereals and other stuff, packaging does not allow u to reseal and keep unfinished portions for next meal unless u put in airtight containers la. hehe

ashman55;408750 said:
Thats what I dont want to do.never heard of the brand before?who is the manufacturer.is it proven?anybody here use this brand?
ravenol comes in 5 litre pack as well, made in germany, mostly used by merz

I saw from newspaper one of the Europe based hypermarket (not Tesco), is selling the European pack Castrol for Magnetec..

Castrol%20gtx%201040.jpg

.. I wonder they brought in the full synthetic Edge 0W-30 variant.. ??

Top Bottom