E90 LCI 325 M-Sport & 325 Sports Edition

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ryan88

Club Guest
Hi all bros, anyone can explain the different? Is the brand new 325 Sports Edition exactly same as M-sports version on 320d? If not, what is the different between? I heard some say is the ECU different, is it true? Appreciate your reply.....:wink:

The thread topic you started and the question that you are asking is different. Is there a typo somewhere?

Sorry, should be 325 M-sport. What i want to ask is, is there any different on 2009 325 M-sport and 2011 325 Sport Edition? Any changes on Spec? Both from local Authorized dealer . Anyone can comment on this?

From what I know, Sports Edition = M-Sports specs minus the M-Sports suspension

But the specification on the car catalog stated M-Sports Suspension still there. From what i heard, the different is ECU, anyone can confirm this?

saw a 325 M-sport wif gun-metal rim and exhaust tip, is that the sport edition ?

chy;653212 said:
saw a 325 M-sport wif gun-metal rim and exhaust tip, is that the sport edition ?

I think the rims are same, what i find different only door panel.

Found a Second-hand 2009 325 M-sport at 235k, Milleage 40k++. Is it worth to take this over 2010 pre-reg unit which is 267k? And any idea if Auto Bavaria accept used car trade-in ?

ryan88, in my opinion, there is no real objective answer to your comparison between the two choices. It's personal viewpoint at end of the day. But if you ask me, I will go Pre-Reg with 0 mileage. Nothing beats a brand new car and being the first owner.

Yes, AB accept used-car trade-in but they will not offer high price. In fact, not even fair price. Usually too low and you might as well sell yourself.

ryan88;653358 said:
Found a Second-hand 2009 325 M-sport at 235k, Milleage 40k++. Is it worth to take this over 2010 pre-reg unit which is 267k? And any idea if Auto Bavaria accept used car trade-in ?

I would agree that if the price difference not a lot, better to go with brand new unit.

tested the new 520d , great torque as subaru & evo, anyone can share how about on high speed? 150-200 range....
Good option between 325 and 520 for a brand new unit....

Top Bottom