e66 730 vs e60 530.. which one is better?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

waldan

Club Guest
hello.between these two, which one is better?-fuel consumption-maintenance- performance-comfort-market pricehope get some tips and advices from the 'sifu's here.. tks..

waldan;698863 said:
hello.

between these two, which one is better?

-fuel consumption - dont care

-maintenance - same same mahal

- performance - very shiok

-comfort - oso very shiok

-market price - mudah.com

hope get some tips and advices from the 'sifu's here.. tks..

good luck...

the bad thing is maintenance, the good things are performance and comfort....Banyak Makan Wang.. haha

conti cars always have problems to maintain... just like my dad's opel..

NONSENSE! Conti car is just as the same as japs. ..... Just workshop ketuk u more. As long as follow standard recommended preventive maintainence, you will be fine.

For e60 &66, no brainer.. 66 better in every sense.

I drive the e60 530 and I like the e66 as well but cannot justify the size as I travel alone mostly and my tiny wife and little gal will be overkill in the e66 ;)

You cant / shouldnt compare BMW vs BMW , each of them are unique in their own way . Compare it with other brand and you can get definete answer. However , stop asking people, ask yourself.so you will not regret bro ,. cheers

Buy both cars, try out yourself, keep the one you prefer and sell off the other :d

There is no comparison between a 5 and 7.. The 7 series is much better , that's why they have 1-7 series to cater to different needs ... In my own opinion(and for your information too) should you need to know which is better...

thank you

Top Bottom