E60 Japan Spec 2004 530 Business CD

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dan08

Club Guest
Hi Guys,Would like to ask how hard is it to find the original CD player comes with Japan Spec 530? The CD player consist of 2 slots. One is CD and another one is MD player but both have no function at all. Would like to seek help to find as well as opinion the future problem without this player. Can we fix aftermarket CD player and is there any sifu to recommend??Thank you.:eek:

I can use my CD player with no problem.. but for the MD, no idea since i have no mini disc..

Dan, has it ever worked before or did you just purchase the car and it simply does not work? Is it the disc changer problem or the changer and the single slot?
My changer had some problems when I bought the car but I had it repaired for a small fee and everything works till date. As for MD...forget it...ekeke.

If you have $ to spare, you can change to an aftermarket system but that's for you to scroll thru the ton on information provided by the other guys here :)

Never use means it is still functional but you don't use it OR it's not used because spoilt?

Dan08;649205 said:
Thanks all for the replied. Found one at chop shop and it cost 4k! ...:(

4K for the whole set including 8.8" LCD and Navigation?

i think my rosak , i try slot CD into the single disc but can't put inside .....:(

maybe got CD inside ?

Should change CCC. Price around the same (4K+). Then u get SatNav, local radio stations and the CD is MP3 compatible. Here, assuming you have the 8.8" screen and Jap SatNav already (i.e. wiring and antenna already present). If not, then of course need more $$$ to set up the SatNav. But for ICE everything will work.

alxy;652758 said:
Should change CCC. Price around the same (4K+). Then u get SatNav, local radio stations and the CD is MP3 compatible. Here, assuming you have the 8.8" screen and Jap SatNav already (i.e. wiring and antenna already present). If not, then of course need more $$$ to set up the SatNav. But for ICE everything will work.

If change to local CCC, do we still get tv station?

jansen lim;655216 said:
i try to put in CD but can't ....why ah!
can your i-drive detect the cd player? mine also japan spec but cd player can play without any issue, try checking at any shop, maybe its mechanical problem.

jansen lim;655216 said:
i try to put in CD but can't ....why ah!

What's the exact problem? CD won't go in or won't play? My original Jap-spec CCC could play CD no problem. Am assuming you mean the one right in front (below the MD)

alxy;652758 said:

alxy , kindly share with me where to change the ccc. mine is 2004 japan spec.
Thanks a lot.

I did mine at Obermaier in KL. You can easily google it for the address. Chap to talk to is Freddie. Nice guy.

Jansen, if you are in PJ let's meet up and I will tekan all the butangs i can in your car cd panel to confirm if you are blur or the car is rosak la :)
Best if you can meet at Damansara Uptown cause the accessory shop nearby and can kill 2 birds with 1 query.

Top Bottom